Chapter 8

"Good morning Little Lily." I hear someone say with a British accent. I struggle to open my eyes. Using all my strength I force them open.

"Klaus? Rebekah? Elijah? What are you doing here?" I ask confused at the hazy figures standing before me.

"You called me Love." Klaus replied.

"I called you? Why?"

"Apparently you have cancer and just got a fourth of your stomach removed."

"Really?" I had surgery? Strange I don't remember. Ah oh well I feel perrrfect!

"The doctor said you'd probably be confused at first because of the anastesia."

"I'm really tired." I yawn.

"Go to sleep then Lily." Elijah says in a soothing voice. I yawn again and close my eye.

"Night night daddy." I whisper as my fathers face replaces Elijah's and sleep overtakes me.

Slowly my senses start to come back one by one. I can feel the warm calloused hand gripping mine. I can hear the soft snores of 3 original vampires fast asleep. I can't seem to move though. My eyes won't open. My hand won't tighten around Elijah's I think it is. I wonder how the surgery went. I don't feel any pain. Probably because I'm loaded up with morphine. Morphine feels great man. I feel like I'm riding a fricken unicorn over a rainbow.

"These damn hospital chairs!" I hear Bekah sneer.

"Shut up Bek! You might disturb her."

"She's been sleeping for awhile Nik! It's about time she woke up!" I am awake!

"She's only a human Rebekah."Elijah answers for him.

"I think she is awake." Klaus speaks up. "Her breath rhythm has changed. It's faster."

"Lily stop being so dramatic. Open your eyes already." The female original says annoyed. I can't open my eyes dammit! Suddenly I feel someone's hand on my foot. Slowly the fingers curl up and the nail scratch across my foot. My body shoots up and immediately regrets it when the pain in my stomach is stabbing.

"Ouch Bek!" I complain. How did my body suddenly move when she tickled me? "So um how'd it go?" I ask flinching at the cracks in my voice. Half of it because I'm thirsty, the other half because I'm scared.

"The only took out a fourth of your stomach." Elijah starts and I let out a breath of relief. "But the cancer did spread so they're going to start a round of chemo tomorrow or the next day."

"What?" I whimper.

"I'm so sorry Lily Bell."

"No it's okay Lijah. I knew this would happen. You guys are staying now right?"

"We won't be leaving until you're all better Little Lily." Klaus reassures me. I look at their faces all gazing at me with a loving warmth. Suddenly an annoying robot sound starts coming out of my bag.

"Could you get my phone Rebekah? And some water please." She ruffles up her nose, not liking to be told what to so but does it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Lily! Holy hell! Thank god you're alright! I mean first you disappeared at the game and then you didn't come to school! I was freaking out!" I take a gulp of water before replying.

"Sorry Stilinski. Something came up at home and I had to go back."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I say scrunching my teeth together as I spit out the lie.