"Sorry you weren't waking up and everything we did wouldn't work. This was the only option left." Glaring at the boy through my hair , he gulps and scratches the back of his head.

"I'll go take Elizabeth to eat breakfast." Sighing I stand up to get ready. "I'll clean the sheets too" He raises and lowers he's eyebrow at me.

"No ! You pervert ! " smacking a pillow on his face I push him out my room, Elizabeth following after, giggling.

{*.*}

After I finished getting ready ( whatever outfit you want- obvi for a date 🤷‍♀️)

"Alright let's go !" Immediately pulling my arm he takes me outside.

"Where's Elizabeth?" Looking around for the small angel.

"Don't worry I took her to the town, they said they'll watch her for us." Smiling at me, he starts to pull my arm again. Leading me to an unknown area of the forest, I'm faced with a beautiful area full of trees and a small patch of grass in the middle.

"There really isn't a lot to do and we're also at the town so nothing fun there." Smiling back at him for the first time in a while. I walk around the area , getting used to it and admiring it.

There was a big oak tree (lol think of the one from Avatar: Last airbender) surrounded by little trees and bushes. Walking up to it , I wander around it inspecting it.

"This has gotta be a few hundred years old. It's so big !!!" Looking up to the tree I feel my curiosity start to increase.

Looking back at Meliodas I smile and point towards the top of the tree. "Let's climb it !"  Looking around to see if one of the smaller trees reach one of the branches , I spot one I can easily climb. But there weren't a lot of branches on it.

Once I got to the point to where I had to climb the trees branch to get to the other tree. I felt my body shake from either excitement or nervousness.

"You sure this is safe ? I don't want you to splat to the ground." Turning my head to the voice , I see Meliodas staring off at-

"Pervert! Maybe you should get in front of me" kicking him slightly in the face, I didn't want him to fall. He moved in front of me.

"Don't enjoy the view to much F/N" he smirks at me and starts to crawl his way to the big oak tree.

"I'm very tempted to push you off this branch, so be careful what you say , Blondie." Ignoring my comment he finishes his way to the other tree.

"You know, I didn't really think this would happen. All in honesty I was just gonna have a picnic in the ground, but this changes everything." Standing up he chuckles out loud and stretches his arm out for me to grab.

"Just don't drop me , okay?" I reach for his hand and he pulls me to him. Sighing in relief to be alive , I looked down to see we were pretty far from the ground.

"We still go more to go, You ready?" He maintains his grip on me, smiling.

"How bout a deal?" I persuade him into making a bet. "If I get there first, you have to do what I say for a day, and vice verse. Deal?" Placing my hand in front of him I wait for him to decide.

"Deal." We shake on it and quickly try to scramble up our way the humongous tree.

"Don't fall pony boy." I joke , once I saw him almost slip.

"Don't count on it." He started to swing from branch to branch, almost similar to a monkey.

"Tch, show off." Looking off to the far, I think of a way to get up there faster.

[^.^]

"I win !" We shout at the same time.

"No I did, you pinhead !" I shout at him. He continue to yell at once another, until he threw a small stick at me that was hanging off one of the branches.

"Did you really throw a stick at me ?" getting riled up, I look around to find anything I could easily rip off. After a few minutes of throw random objects we could get our hands on , we grew tired.

"I still think I won." I say sitting down while looking at the view. You could see the town from this height, it's amazing. I could feel the wind pass through my hair, wishing to fly at that moment.

"It's crazy isn't it ?" Sending him a confused look , he just continues to stare forewords.
"I mean like with the war going on, it makes you forget that world is pretty beautiful. Who would want to destroy this ? Plus, I think emotions only make you stronger. What are we even fighting for ? Freedom ? Power ?" My eyes widen for a split second, it's true. I mean why do we have to fight ? We're only destroying this world , we say we fight for freedom yet nothing is progressing.

"That's a good thought really. People are fighting, only to die. We say we're fighting for one thing , but in the end we're still killing each other. Why can't both clans get along ?" Not realizing what I said in the end , I set my gaze onto the world around me.

"Right. Fighting for control, but what will happen after?" The question floated into the air, not having an answer to it. "I promised I'd keep you safe and I meant it. Even if my life depends on it, you and mankind won't ever have to go through this again. I'm sorry." Turning my head to him, I can make out a few tears slipping out his eyes and cascading down his cheeks.

"Meliodas...." resting my hand on his cheeks, I rub away the tears slightly. He immediately pulls me into his arms and holds onto my slightly. Stuffing his head into my shoulder, he begins to cry.

"I always thought mankind wasn't worth it, they were lowlife peasants. But after knowing you my mind changed, and my emotions with it. Mankind isn't really that bad as it was made out to be. I wish I would've known sooner.. I'm so sorry F/N!" His grip on me only tightened, I hugged him back with as much strength as I could. Taking one of my hands I brush my hand through his golden locks.

" I don't know what happened, maybe someone was cruel to you and made you believe that, but I'm happy to change you. Humankind may be a bit rough at times, but everyone can really put aside their differences with one another for a greater cause. From my perspective I have always loved everyone, even those demons. Though it so ridiculous, there just blinded and were directed to a wrong path." At that point a few tears fell down my face, why were we fighting ? I mean yea, to protect the humans, but if the demons were able to see how we see they would change there mind.

"F/n." He placed his hands onto my shoulders and pushed me arms length, still griping my shoulders. He faced his head down, a shadow formed on his face. I could still seesome of the left over tears on his face, sniffling I gave out a small yes.

I felt a small impact on my lips, at this point I gave in to everything. All my worries were gone in that moment, I didn't want to think about anything anymore. So much was going on and still is, I didn't care what happened. All I know was that I want to take care of him for eternity.
I gave into my feelings, I caved. I know I'll maybe get frowned upon, but who cares ? I'll deal with the war later, I just want to be with him.

At this moment I didn't care if I became unholy that night, it felt right.

—-
Sorry for being so late, things came up. I'm in math class rn and after I gotta go straight to work, then work on an essay for class tomorrow 😂.

But on my way to work I'll start the next chapter ! Sorry if this sucked ! I'll fix it later!!

I'll try to update later tonight, and I'll update sometime tomorrow !

Vote , comment, follow

Peace ✌️

Love,
             Koala kayla