6. {Clint Barton} I thought you didn't have feelings

Gunshots and arrows were flying left, right, and centre as an attack was taking place. You, Clint, Steve, Bucky, and Tony among others were doing what you did best once again. Cars were on fire and people were shouting and running away from the scene. Whilst you were attacking one of your enemies, someone else grabbed you; turning you kicked them down to the floor, knocking them straight out. Now that you had taken out your corner, you ran to help the others. You jumped over a car that had turned over in the middle of the road and ran towards Clint. He clutched hold of his bow, firing arrows and hitting people with it when the time was necessary. He smiled at you as he knocked someone else to the ground. "(Y/n). Behind you!" He shouted when he noticed someone behind you. You turned away from him quickly as you fired shots at person that had been trying to attack you. You missed him as he skidded on the ground, taking you down with his feet. He climbed on top of you and hit you, making your head bleed. 

He hit your several times before you caught him off guard and flipped him over, punching him too. You left him on the ground, thinking that he was out but you hadn't noticed that he stood up until the very last second when he grabbed you again. Quickly turning around you shot him, and he flew backwards. 

"(Y/n)!" You turned to see Clint running towards you. "(Y/n), are you okay?" He took you in his arms and moved you out of the fighting. "I'm fine honestly." You told him as the two of you moved out of sight from the others. "You're bleeding." He said, placing his hand on your head for a moment, before moving it away to show a lot of blood. "You're bleeding a lot." 

"Honestly..."You began but found yourself losing the words as you stared into his eyes. His fingers danced along your skin and ran through your hair. "Clint." You whispered as his face moved closer to yours. "I know." was all he replied as he kissed you. You didn't stop him but instead felt warmth coursing through your body. You had wanted this to happen for such a long time but had never realised until now. When the kissing stopped, he pulled away and smirked at you. "I thought you didn't have feelings." You told him. 

"Usually, I don't but I'll make an acceptation when it comes to you."  He admitted. "Come on, let's go and get you cleaned up." He said, holding out his hand and helping you up from the ground. 

________________________

Word Count: 452