Imagine - Peter Parker

"So, you would really choose Captain America, over your own boyfriend?" Peter asked, looking offended as he sat on your bed. 

"Hey, you only said that I was in danger, you didn't elaborate on the scenario." You laughed, throwing a cushion at him. "Besides, I don't see you carrying around a shield."

"Baby, I don't need a shield." He stated. "It'll only weigh me down." Sitting across from Peter, you looked at him lovingly.  You had only been together a year but you loved him more than anything. His laugh was infectious and his smile was bright; he made it very difficult not to love him. 

"(Y/n)." You heard your father calling your name as he walked upstairs as your eyes widened. Your father didn't allow you to have guys in your bedroom. You practically jumped off the bed and told Peter to hide. Your door opened and you looked to see your father. 

"Hey." You said, trying not to seem too suspicious. 

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, looking around your bedroom as though he was trying not catch you out. "I was watching a funny video on YouTube." You lied. You had gotten pretty good at lying over the past few years, especially when your best friend, and now boyfriend, was part of the Avengers and had trusted you and only you with this information. You heard your father make a "hmm" noise, before glancing around your bedroom again. Your silently prayed that he didn't look up at the ceiling, as Peter was above the door frame. There was a few moments of silence that seemed to last forever before your father smiled. "We're ordering takeout tonight. You should invite Peter over to join us." 

You smiled. "Sure." You father closed the door and you waited till you were sure that he was downstairs again. "That was close." You explained to Peter. 

"Yeah." He agreed, "But, could Captain America do that?" You hit him playfully. 

"Shut up, Arachnid Boy." He laughed softly before pulling you in to kiss him. 

***

Author Question - Which Peter Parker is your favourite?