2. Dinner Date

"Babe. I'm home." You said, closing the front door behind you. You walked into the living room to see Jeremy stood there. He pulled you into his arms and kissed you. "How was your day?" He asked, holding you close to him. "It was good but I'm glad to be home. To be with you." You told him as he moved a strand of hair out of your face. "I made you dinner."

"What's the special occasion?" You asked him. 

 "I just wanted to make you dinner." He said, a wide smiled etched across his face. "As a way of showing you how much I love and appreciate you." You wrapped your arms around his neck. "That's so sweet babe." You told him before he invited you over to the table, pulled out a chair for you, and brought you downstairs. 

All the way through dinner, Jeremy looked incredibily nervous. "Are you alright?" You asked him every now and again. "Of course, I am." He smiled. 

"Are you sure?" 

"In all honestly, I am a little nervous." 

"Nervous? Why?" You asked, curious. 

"Because I don't know how you're going to react to what I'm about to say."

You looked at him. "What on earth do you mean?" 

 Taking a deep breath, Jeremy took your hand in his and got down on one knee, pulling a box from his pocket. "(Y/n). I love you so much. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" He asked. 

 "Yes, of course I will." You cried as Jeremy helped to place the ring on her finger and hugged her tightly. "I love you so much Jeremy." You told him as he pulled you into his arms.