"No. She already put my daughter in danger. Now, I have to kill her. It will also help the word not have so many evil creatures like you walking around. But before that, I will want to know everything that causes you pain and is fatal." He said. "Oh, and in case you think that I don't know that I need a white oak stake to kill you, think again."

They both looked shocked at the Pastor when he showed them the white oak stake, making him smirk at them.

"But before that we will have some fun together." He said, grabbing a wooden stake.

***

Damon went to open the door to get the blood bags a girl, who was compelled, gave him but before he closed the door again, he noticed Stefan's phone in the ground.

"Bonnie!" Damon called her, making her go to the hallway and look at him confused with the sudden presence of worry in his voice. "I think something happened to Stefan."

"Are you sure? Because Rebekah came by to talk to him. Maybe they just went to have some alone time."

"Stefan dropped his phone. I feel that something is off."

"Okay. Okay... I'll make a locator spell." Bonnie said. "But call Bekah as I gather the things I need for the spell."

Damon nodded and started to call Rebekah but it would always go for voicemail.

"Hello! Rebekah can't come to the phone right now, probably being too busy drooling over another human guy. And don't leave a message after the bip. There's a reason those caller machines stopped being a thing." Kol's voice said and then there was a bip.

"I know where he is. Did you got to Rebekah."

"No. It went right away to voicemail." Damon said.

"We need to go to the Mikaelson so I can be sure she and Stefan are in the same place." Bonnie said.

"Taking charge. That's very hot."

"Really? I thought you said it was annoying."

"When is Caroline doing it, it's very annoying... but when it's you..." Damon smirked, making Bonnie smile and blush.

"Let's go. We can finish this conversation later."

"Yes!" Damon smirked.

They went to the Mikaelson mansion and told Caroline and Klaus, the only ones in there, what happened, then Bonnie started to make another locator spell to see if Rebekah was in the same place as Stefan, like she suspected

"Let's go." Klaus growled.

"What? You won't go anywhere. You're still healing."

"I guess now we know who wears the pants in your relationship." Damon said, making Bonnie give him a look.