Confessions

"I..." said Marshall, blushing so hard while Rockzu and Trabble waited as this is the time that they were longing to see. "Every pups! Got back to the center of the lookout!" orders Ryder, making the four pups that's hiding groaned. "Why nowwwww??" whimpers Rubble. Tracker pets Rubble to comfort him then said "Well, we have to go... amigos"

Rocky and Zuma nod, agreed by what Tracker said but a bit disappointed after Ryder said to go back. "I ... I guess we have to go....!" said Marshall, trying to sounds cheerful again. 'Eh...?' thought Marshall while looking at Everest. She is .... sad?

She then tried to sound cheerful too and smiled then said "Okay! Let's go~" Marshall looked at her in the eyes as she went away. "Come on, Marsh' !" said Everest, making Marshall ignored his thoughts. 'Everest...?'

(...)

"Alright, pups! All of us had found our presents from 'someone'! The events had ended! Hope you guys have fun and got what you want~ And here we conclude the winner! The winner is the one who got present from the one they really want and vice versa." explains Ryder. "For example, I want to give my present for Carlos and so did he. Plus, we got it right at each other on this events. So, we win." adds Jake. "We had seen the computer progress that Rocky and Tracker made. It showed who got who presents!" said Carlos happily. "I will read the 'who got who present things'! Starting from their leader, Ryder." announces Katie.

"Ryder got it from Rocky." said Katie, earning an 'Ooh!' from some pups. Chase looked at Skye then whispered "I thought that Ryder sir got it from Katie..." "I thought so too... but it never a certain thing. What did you got anyways?" replied Skye. Chase blushed after hearing Skye's question and stutters "H-how... Uh.. dunno? How about you??"

"Tell me yours, first. But I guess mine is not from you..." said Skye, looking at him in the eyes. "I.. I'm .... Uh... you will know sooner or l-later...?" said Chase, stuttering as his face flustered. Skye raised one of her eyebrow then said "O...Kay??" She is confused at his acts but tried to shrugg it off anyways.

"Marshall?" said Everest, causing his attention. "Yes, Eve' ?" replied Marshall, acting as normal as he could be. "W-what did you want to say earlier?" asked Everest as she blushed, remembering the kissed they had earlier. Marshall blushed too then said "I... I wanna said that it's time for us to go back! Hehe..."

'Aww! Come on, Marshall! You gotta tell her! Don't lie!' thought Marshall sadly. "Oh.. okay then.." said Everest, looking at Katie as she read. 'What??... Why did she ... felt sad ...?' thought Marshall as he stared at her. 'Did she...? No,no,no! That can't be! But why...?'

"Zuma got it from Rocky." announces Katie as she looked at both pups. Zuma's face turned to a blush as he looked at Rocky happily with a big smile. Rocky blushed, knowing that thing since the very first. "Thanks so much, Wocky! I thought it wasn't youws!" said Zuma as he tilted his head then looked at him, seeing Rocky's smile then he replied "Your welcome, Zum'!"

'Hopefully, Zuma looks so happy~' thought Rocky as he looked at the energetic pup right besides him, playing with his new present; the new Tug-Of-War rope (With Green and Orange colour). "Skye got it from Zuma and Chase got it from Skye."continues Katie . Skye's eyes widenend and quickly looked at Chase. Chase is blushing as he got out his present, smiling at Skye.

Skye gasped in the tone of excitement as she hugged and licked Chase. "Ahahahaha! Skye! It's tiklish!" said Chase that had been tackled to the ground b/c of Skye. "Why don't you said it in the first place, Sir?" said Skye happily. "I just... want to wait until the right moments ...?" said Chase as he chuckles and both of them sit next to each other now. 

"Tracker got it from Chase and Jake got it from Tracker." said Katie, looking at the paper with Marshall realizing sth. "Chase! Thx so muchhhhh!" said Tracker, running toward Chye along with Rubble - leaving Rockzu alone. "Your welcome, Track'! But ... I'm sorry if you're having trouble while opening the box. I'm not a good wrapper..." replied Chase. "That doesn't matter, amigos! All that matter is that you give this amazing watch sincerely!" said Tracker happily as Rubble nods in agreement.