Togetherness

"Surprise~!"said both Everest and Jake. "Y-you guys ... are here???" said Marshall in full confusion. Jake replied "Sshh~ Don't tell Ryder, yet. Okay?" Marshall just nods then said "Ryder didn't know?"

"Nope~ Bye Evershall~ I'm going to 'shocked' Ryder and the others." said Jake. Marshall and Everest blushed at Jake's 'nickname' for them. Everest then looked at Marshall and said "Surprise, huh?" Marshall looked at her too then chuckle and said "It made me SHOCKED like an electricity power, you know?"

Both of them laugh then looked at each other eyes. "Thanks for the invitation."said Everest. "You're welcome, Everest. I hope Tracker won't 'shock' me like what you did." Everest laughs and punchs Marshall playfully in his arm which made Marshall blushed and grinned.

"Okay, let's see how Jake 'surprises' them." said Marshall. "LET'S GO!!!"said Everest cheerfully. Marshall giggles then smiled his usual smile and thought 'This sure will be fun ...' He runs after Everest then said "Wait for me~!" and chased after her.

                                                               •○•●○• Time Skips •○•●○•

"You're sure my crazy buddy, Jake~!"said Ryder, giggling after Jake 'suprised' them. "Hohoho, that's not a thing that can made us smile if we're not 'crazy'!" replied Jake happily. "Heawing Jake's 'Hohoho' made me thought about Santa Claus that is going to come this Chwistmas~"said Zuma. All of the pups laugh until Marshall and Everest came in and all of them looked at Marverest.

"What?"said Marshall that broke the silence between them. Making them laugh again including Everest. 'He's so cute...' thought Everest while looking at Marshall dreamingly. "Nothing, Marshall~ It's just...something~" said Rubble.

"Oh well...? By the way, Tracker said that he is going to come here to celebrate the Christmas party with us!"said Marshall, trying to shrugg off the 'strange' atmosphere. "Alright, bud! Thanks for contacting him for us." said Chase, standing next to Marshall right now and pet his shoulder. "No problem, Chase~"replied Marshall happily. "Hey, Ryder! Let's decorated the outside while waiting for Tracker." suggests Rubble.

"Great idea, Rubble! Come on pups!"said Ryder. All of the pups howl and bark when suddenly Skye tags Chase and said "You're it! The last that got tag is the one who will decorate the outside most!" Chase blushed then Rocky, which is actually next to Skye is next to Chase now. "Yey~ Tag game~" said Rocky then run away along with the other pups.

                                                                 •○•●○• Time Skips •○•●○•

"It sures fun!" said Rubble happily, decorating the big Christmas tree with some sparkling bells using Marshall's ladder. "And Rocky lost the tag game earlier" said Marshall then looked at Rocky. "Well, that mean I have to decorate the outside mostly." replied Rocky. "Let me help you, Wocky~" offers Zuma.

"Thanks, Zum'!" replied Rocky with a smile. "You'we welcome anytime!" said Zuma, wagging his tail happily. Both looked at each other eyes' and smiled. Marshall giggles and smiled his usual cheerful smile. Little did he know that a certain pup is looking at him with a sparkling eyes, admiring him.

Guess what? That's Everest, the husky pup that had lied her eyes on him since they met on the South Pole. She had this feeling kept and questions what that feeling is until Skye told her that's it a crush. But after spending time a while, Skye and Everest figured that Everest wasn't just have a crush on Marshall.

She loved him, she loved Marshall the way he is. The way his cheerful smile and joke can light the pups' days, his helpful personality, his kind and caring nature. She really loved Marshall and Skye said that's didn't matter. Because she had this same feelings toward Chase too. The feeling of a special love.

"Everest?" asks a female voice that Everest really know. Well, maybe a female voice that the pups always know; Skye. "Yes, Skye?"asks Everest cheerfully as always. "Staring at him again, huh?" whispered Skye while grinning happily and teased Everest.

Everest blushed then said "Y-yeah~... you can't take your eyes off from Chase too, do you?" and giggled, teasing Skye's back. Thats make Skye turns to blushed and said "Oh well, but I heard that Tracker is coming already." then flipped. "Really? Let's meet him then~" said Everest. "Sure, Let's go!"replied Skye. 

"Trackerrrr~!!!!" shouts Marshall cheerfully that made the others giggled, including Everest of course. 'He's really someone that I always know and love' thought Everest. " The party is just about to start!" said Chase. "Yep~! That's true!" replied Skye, both laugh and smiled at each other happily.

"Hola, amigos~! I've come as you guys invited~! And I looooove snow~!" exclaims Tracker. "And now you can play snow with us later~" said Rubble. Carlos laughed then said "I meet Ryder and Jake again!" Ryder and Jake laugh then the 3 have their time.

"Hey, Tracker! Let's decorate the lookout together while Rocky made the outside mostly because of our Tag Game!" explains Rubble. "Oh, Rubble... Why did you have to mentioned that?"said Rocky then giggled a bit. "Tag Game? That sounds fun!" said Tracker, interested lf what he heard. "Yep, and tag! You're it!" said Rubble happily while tagging Tracker and run after that.

The others howl and run too until Zuma said "I'll help Wocky decowate the outside. The one who got tagged last will decowate some place the most. And pewhaps, now the place is ouw lookout. Good luck, Twack'!" "Thanks for the information, Zuma!" said Tracker then bark and run into the lookout, about to chased the others.

"Thanks so much for your help, Zum'!" said Rocky, helpful of Zuma's offer. "No pwoblem, Wocky! Besides, it's a job that have to be done togethew!"said Zuma happily. "You're right, bud!"replied Rocky happily then high five him. Zuma returned the high five with a warm smile.

                                                                •○•●○• Time Skips •○•●○• 

"Oh well, it seems that I lost."said Rubble, defeated. The pups laugh then Tracker said "Don't worry, amigos! I can help you decorate it like what Zuma did to Rocky." "Thanks so much, Tracker!"said Rubble then runs to Tracker and hugged him. "Your welcome, Rub'!"replied Tracker then hugged him back.

"Awww! They looked so cute!!!"said Everest, putting her right paw on her chin. Marshall looked at her and smiled then said "Hey! Me and Chase, Skye and you can did it too!" Chase giggles then said "Alright buddy, let's hug!" Chase and Marshall then hugged each other and Marshall said "Aww~" silently which made Everest and Skye giggle.

Everest and Skye then looked at each other. After a few secs, they hug each other happily too, enjoying each hugs. Ryder, Carlos and Jake saw the pups in the hidden door which is Ryder's room (Yep, this is Fanfic, So... XD). "They're all good pups" whispered Ryder which made Carlos said "What a warm hug."

"Don't say that you want a hug too, Carlos!" joked Jake. The 3 guy laugh then Carlos said "Nope, Thanks Jake." "Actually that's what is called..." said Ryder but being cut off by Jake saying "A warm togetherness...~"

The 3 guy looked at each other and smiled then closed the door. It sures will be a wonderful Christmas Day later~ with the heroic pups! A special events of this Christmas Day.

•○●○●•To be continued~ •○●○●•

NB: Sorry for the late update and sorry if it was short. Hope you guys still enjoy it~ ^_^!