Jintsuu's Arrival

I was done with those Sakura Empire shipgirls who were insane and thirsty. The phobia is getting stronger, and I'm not kidding at all when I say it. Zuikaku was literally the worse shipgirl since she killed Takao. I was planning to dismantle her forever but since Shoukaku would be all alone if I do it, I decide not to. I would never dare to do anything to these shipgirls at all. And Atago was all alone and without Takao, drinking whatever she wants. I told her not to, and she refused because of Takao's death. 

I have to move on and forget Takao's death since it can damage me a lot, leaving a hole in my heart. Later on, I received a letter from the mail, and I knew that Jintsuu would be coming. Jintsuu knows me because Takao did talk to her about being a secretary and since I was alone. Even if I chose Hiryuu as my secretary,  I didn't trust her at all. But I have to check up on her every now and then. Helana suggested about meeting Enterprise, but I never met Enterprise at all even though I have her. Life at the port was not really the same without Takao. Akagi and Kaga going insane, Atago drinking, Souryuu fantasizing, Shoukaku giggling, Zuikaku and Amagi stalking me, and Hiryuu being protective. It was too much for me to handle. All of them want me to live happily ever after, but only one can get me. 

It was finally the weekend again, and mostly I sleep in mostly. I was sleeping and all the sudden it was warm, too warm. I slowly wake up and Atago was sleeping on my bed. 

Arthur: Atago?! What are you doing here?!

Atago was wearing her sleeping attire; a white shirt and a skirt that looked like a miniskirt. She would usually wear black stockings, but she decided not to. 

Atago: Morning, honey~

Arthur: Honey?! I ain't yo husband! How did you get here?

Atago: You left your door open. *giggles* 

I turned to my left and Amagi was sitting there. 

Amagi: Morning to you, commander. 

Arthur: Don't watch me sleep, ok? Also, get some rest, you looked tired. 

Amagi: I never sleep if it means watching you all day or have you to myself. Ahahaha~

Arthur: As a commander, I insist you to get some rest. 

Amagi: I refused to...

She pulled out a kitchen knife in front of me. 

Amagi: If you command me to go to bed, I'll kill you.

Arthur: Okay okay, calm down.

Amagi smiled. She put the knife away. 

Amagi: Don't make me go crazy like last time. 

Arthur: You're never going to pull that ax out and breaking Takao's door. Just going to get ready for Jintsuu... 

I slowly got up and prepared for Jintsuu's arrival. Atago and Amagi looked at me coldly. 

Atago and Amagi: Who's Jintsuu? 

I froze for a little bit. 

Arthur: A new shipgirl. You may know her. 

I walked away from Atago and Amagi. I lied to them for a good reason, but I was really terrible at lying, especially when it comes to girls. Like I would never lie to Takao or Hiryuu. Honestly, any IJN shipgirls except for Takao would kill me if I lied to them. 

Timeskip...

I still remember Takao, when we first met. It's like a bond, and surely Takao misses me too. I'm not into her, but she's a faithful partner that I can trust, a best friend. But I have to keep forgetting about Takao and meet someone new. I decide to visit Enterprise for the first time. I never met her in person since I use her for commissions only. She was talking to Helana when I saw her. When I got closer to Enterprise, she turned and hugged me, just like Atago.  

Enterprise: Hi commander!

Arthur:  Urk... Let go of me. 

Enterprise: I haven't seen you in months! How've you been?

I couldn't respond to her since her bearhug was even tighter than Atago's. 

Arthur: Doing...fine... urk... 

I blacked out again from Enterprise's grip. I knew it was a mistake to visit her.

Enterprise: Oh dear, he fainted...

Helana: You knocked him out, you barbarian.

Timeskip again. 

I woke up again, and this time I was back in my office. I don't even remember what happened after that. So I rubbed my eyes and put on my glasses on, trying to focus on the doorway. It was quiet, maybe too quiet. I then saw a girl with white hair and eyes of blue. She scared the hell out of me. It was Shoukaku, who literally acting like a creepy girl.

Shoukaku: Peek-a-boo!

Arthur: Oh geez! 

I fell off the chair after Shoukaku scared me. She started to giggle maniacally. 

Shoukaku: Got you~ *giggles* 

Arthur: Don't do that! You made me fall off my chair! 

Shoukaku: It's funny that way. Also, a new shipgirl just arrived. 

Arthur: It must be Jintsuu. Where is she? 

Shoukaku: At the docks. *giggles* 

Arthur: Thanks. Please don't be creepy, you're giving me nightmares by the way... 

Shoukaku: No promises~ *giggles*

I headed to the docks, passing Akagi and Kaga's dorm, Atago's, Souryuu's and Hiryuu's. They shouldn't watch me meeting the new girl that my permanent secretary. 

???: You finally came, Commander Arthur... 

Arthur: You're Jintsuu correct? 

Jintsuu: Yep. Takao has informed me that you prefer to be called by your name?

Arthur: I still don't think that secretaries should call commanders "Commander" or "Admiral". 

Jintsuu: I understood. Reporting for duty as you wish. 

And it then hit me again. 

Arthur: Oh no... 

I sense it, the phobia again. It's tingling and growing strong.

Jintsuu: Is everything alright? 

Arthur: Royal Navy ships are coming... I'm screwed...

I pulled out the same wedding ring that I just happen to find. Someone must have slipped in my pocket. Here we go again...