Akagi and Kaga: Sisters Beyond My Grave

Receiving Akagi and Kaga was a huge mistake. After I grind for at least two days with my fleet, and with the wedding ring in my hand, it was the first mark to my grave. Akagi and Kaga were officially part of my growing fleet, and what fears me the most is Akagi. Her eyes were filled with burning love right off the bat, wanting me for herself. Kaga was nonchalant on the first day when I received her, with eyes of blue and hair like snow. Her dark side was yet to come.

I was kind of nervous first time meeting them in person, but I decided to play it cool and hopefully, everything goes smooth. 

When I'm was visiting the two shipgirls, Akagi was in her dorm, with a bunch of photos of me as if it's like a shrine. She happens to have a camera somewhere in her dorm, and those photos were taken a few days after receiving them. 

Akagi: Fufufu~ We were meant to be together. Once I'm with you, you'll be mine and we can live happily ever after~

Kaga: It's not the time for that, sis. We barely know the commander by the way...

I saw Kaga leaning on the doorway of Akagi's dorm. 

Akagi: Fate has put me and the commander as a couple, ahahahaha...

Kaga facepalmed. She sighed in disappointment.

Kaga: You're one crazy sister...

After I received the wedding ring, I shoved in my pocket and decided to visit the two new ships girls or the First Carrier Divison as they are known for. 

Arthur: Greetings Akagi and Kaga.

I greeted them politely. They looked at me, surprised.  Akagi stared at me with a smile. 

Kaga: You're the commander? 

Arthur: Yes indeed. 

Akagi: *whispers* Hello, my love...

Kaga: Hehe, you seem too formal. I saw some commanders who would be strict. 

Arthur: I'm not one of those kinds of people... to be honest. Is Akagi alright?

Akagi: Yes I'm fine... *giggles*

We chatted for a few minutes, getting to know each other. Later, I then saw Takao walking by, holding something. She stopped and saw me talking to Akagi and Kaga. I turned to Takao. 

Arthur: Takao, I was uh... introducing myself to Akagi and Kaga. What are you up to?

Takao: Nothing, just taking a break. Walking around this place just to kill some time.

She handed me some papers and started to shake nervously. 

Arthur: You alright?

Takao: Here are today's missions... I'm okay...

Her eyes shrunk in fear. 

Arthur: You don't seem fi-

Takao: I'm going to get some air... See you around...

She rushed outside the door. Akagi pulled out a knife. When Takao left, she put the knife away quickly, hiding so I didn't notice it when I looked at her. I looked at Kaga later. 

Arthur: What's Takao up to? 

Kaga: I don't know, it's because of Akagi. Maybe? 

Akagi: Commander, who was that girl you were talking to?

I turned to Akagi. 

Arthur: Your sister. 

I tried to stand my ground, trying not to be awfully weird to Akagi and Kaga. 

Akagi: Not Kaga silly, the other one. 

Arthur: Takao... she's my secretary... She might be scared of you.

Akagi smiled. Her eyes shrunk, in insanity. 

Akagi: *giggles* How nice~

I sweated in fear as if she's threatening me.

Akagi: You two seemed to get along pretty quickly isn't it? 

Arthur: No, I don't have anyone to talk to, so I chose her. Anyways, I have to go. Later. 

I tried to head to my office, but then Kaga grabbed my wrist. I stared at her in fear once I realized that she had an evil grin. 

Kaga: Where do you think you're going? 

Arthur: My office. 

Her eyes shrunk like the same way Akagi's were. And Akagi was still staring at me with the creepy smile. 

Kaga: Ahahaha... how cute. Decide to meet up with Takao? 

Arthur: No. I said I'm going to my office, not meeting up with Takao. 

Akagi stood up and was next to Kaga.

Kaga: You might as well get away from her...

Arthur: Why?

I asked her. 

Kaga: Because she's dull and boring. 

Arthur: Right, I'm going back to my office...

I decided to shake off Kaga's threatening words about Takao. 

Akagi: Akagi and her sister understand where you heading to. We can walk together with you.

Arthur: No thanks, but thanks for asking. 

Then, everything I hopefully planned went out of the window. Due to my denial of their request, they snapped.

Kaga: You planned to get away from us?

I shook my head nervously. 

Akagi: You're so cute when you're scared. You have made us happy~

Arthur: No... like I said, I have to go. Kaga, can you let go of my wrist, please? 

Kaga: Fine... Hehehehehe... 

Kaga let go of my hand, my wrist must have hurt real bad from her grip. 

Akagi: Hey sweetie~ Don't try to run away from us~

Arthur: Why?!

Kaga: Because you will be with us forever~

Akagi: After all...

Akagi and Kaga: No matter where you are, we will always find you and you will marry us so we can be with you forever and ever... *giggles* ahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

I slowly backed off and then run away from them. Even if they told me not to run away from them, I still did it anyway. They were standing there, smiling and laughing at the same time. I rushed to my office, closed every door and window, and cover the windows with blinds and curtains. I panicked as I hid under my desk, wanting to end this suffering. What... have I... done?