Souryuu and Hiryuu: Fantasies

I'm not sure if I should call myself lucky or unlucky when it comes to grinding of Chapter 3. Like Akagi and Kaga, Souryuu and Hiryuu were part of my fleet. I never had a chance to meet them since I have work to do. With Akagi, Kaga, and Atago going crazy, I'm scared what will happen to Souryuu and Hiryuu. Takao was dealing with issues with Atago, about how she's my secretary. I could never understand why Akagi, Kaga, and Atago would act like this. Their affinity is not in the love status, and I never think about some evil person would do harsh things or infect them. Takao still supports me no matter what and we agreed to never get married at all. 

The wedding ring was still near my desk, next to the tea Atago gave me. I didn't drink it since I assume there might be poison in it, well from someone who wants to bearhug me. But the tea's getting cold. I drank the tea, all of it anyway. I then placed the teacup next to the wedding ring. The ring was never removed from the case at all. I heard a knock on the door, and it has to be Takao. 

Arthur: Come in. 

The door slowly opened, revealing a girl with bunny ears with white hair and a headband on her forehead. 

Arthur: You must be Hiryuu, correct? 

Hiryuu: Aircraft Hiryuu reporting in. Leave the missions to me, commander. 

Arthur: There aren't any missions right now, but I'll inform you later. 

I was wrong about Takao there, but I saw another girl, with black glasses, bunny ears, and long hair like the dark sea. She was peeking at my doorway, blushing at the same time. 

Arthur: What's with her? 

I pointed at the doorway. 

Hiryuu: Souryuu? She's too shy to talk to you.

Arthur: Oh, I get it. I wonder what's Takao up to... 

Hiryuu: Who's Takao? 

I paused for a bit. I looked at Hiryuu. 

Arthur: Takao, IJN Takao class heavy cruiser. She's my secretary. 

Hiryuu: You attracted to her? 

Arthur: No... 

Hiryuu: It was just a question.

I saw Souryuu getting thirsty from afar. 

Souryuu: *whispering* The commander is so beautiful with ocean-like eyes. I imagine going with him on a date and then getting married... ahahaha... 

She was lost in pleasure. And no, I'm not talking about the other one. What I meant was that she dreams about mostly me, unlike Akagi. 

Arthur: Souryuu, can you help me with something? 

Souryuu stopped blushing and hid in plain sight. 

Hiryuu: She doesn't take requests at this point, even if she's working. 

Arthur: I see. Excuse me Hiryuu, I need to see Takao a bit. 

I got off my seat and headed out the door. Once I headed out the door and to Takao's room, Hiryuu followed me behind, closing my door. Souryuu was behind Hiryuu, getting all blushed up again. I feel slightly concerned about Souryuu already if she's acting like this. Usually, she would be serious if she was my secretary, but I stick to Takao since she requested me to when I started playing. I don't know about Hiryuu though. She's slightly concerned about me with Takao's' relationship. 

I knocked on Takao's door. No response. I knocked on her door again. There wasn't a response. And then there was a note on the door. It reads, Be back in an hour, out of town. Drats, I should have known that Takao was out of town.