Emmaline Gilbert AU part 4

Start from the beginning

"Jeremy." I looked at him apologetic.

"Just go Emma." He told me as I sighed. I put it back on his desk and looked to him.

"I know it's hard Jer, but I don't know when to believe you and when not to." I explained. "I'm trying to figure things out just like you are okay?"

He didn't bother looking at me and I sighed leaving his room. I got ready for the founders party.

I opened the door to see Stefan and I smiled

I opened the door to see Stefan and I smiled. "Wow." He commented as I pushed my hair behind my shoulders.

"You look good in a suit." I commented as he smiled to me.

"Thanks." He nodded once. Soon enough we made it to the Lockwood Manor.

"Hi mayor Lockwood." I waved to him as he smiled.

"Emma, how are you?" He asked hugging me lightly.

"I'm good." I replied.

"You two come on in." He urged as we walked inside.

"Where's Tyler?" I questioned curiously. Usually he waited by the door.

"I'm not sure. If I see him I'll let him know you're here." He smiled before walking away.

"How about we go look at all the donations?" Stefan asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I cleaned some really cool stuff from the million year old Gilbert's." I smiled to him as we walked over to it.

I looked around and saw a paper of the first founders party. I read the names seeing Johnathan Gilbert as one of the many Gilbert's. I kept looking for Salvatore and found Stefan and Damon. "Stefan." I called to him confused. "Did you know there is another set of Stefan and Damon from the first Founders party?" I asked as he came over and looked at it.

"They're the original Salvatore brothers. Our ancestors. Tragic actually." Damon replied as he showed up with Caroline. I looked at him worried. Not because he was scary, but because I was concerned for Caroline.

"We don't need to bore them with stories of the past." Stefan commented and I looked at him confused as to why it mattered.

"I mean they must be important if you're named after the right?" I asked looking from him to Damon.

"Well Im bored. I wanna dance and Damon won't dance with me." Caroline commented. They last thing I wanted was to be left with Damon. "Can I just borrow your date?" She asked surprising me a bit.

"Um... I-" I started.

"I don't really dance." Stefan commented helping me out a bit.