4

I woke up the next morning to Stefan kissing my cheek. "Morning sunshine." He spoke as I looked up. I always fell asleep with him wrapped around me. It made me feel safe and it was very comfortable.

"Good morning, green eyes." I smiled as the sun shined brightly over him. I caressed his face lightly.

"This is a rare occurrence. You're being nice in the morning." He commented as I let out a laugh.

"Well I've missed you. Not to mention you're so sweet when you wake me up. It makes it almost tolerable." I replied as I lifted my face up to his and he kissed me lightly.

I heard the door handle jiggle and in walked Damon. "Did you see the sock?" I asked covering myself up.

"I did." He replied throwing it at Stefan.

"I brought coffee. One cream, two sugars just like you like it." He smiled as I looked at him and started to stand up, still covering myself.

"Not enough cream, and did I mention, I hate you?" I asked as I wrapped the blanket around my body. I grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom.

"You have, multiple times." He replied as I rolled my eyes angrily.

"Any reason you're crashing into my girlfriends dorm at mid- morning?" Stefan asked looking up at Damon. I went into the bathroom and started to get ready for the day.

I walked out and Damon talked about a heretic. "I'm guessing you're talking about Valerie?" I asked as he nodded.

"How do you know Valerie?" He asked as I put my hair in a ponytail.

"While kidnapped she explained the whole story of her and Stefan's past. She isn't the kindest person on planet earth." I explained as Damon turned to Stefan. I went and grabbed a coffee and creamer out of the fridge. I started to pour it.

"Wait a second Valerie as in V-card Valerie? As in wham bam thank you ma'am and-" He noticed the disgusted look I was giving him and he stopped. I put the lid on the cup.

I sat next to Stefan and sighed. "So is this something I need to be apart of because if I'm being honest I'd rather not be spelled again."

"I can handle it." He reassured.

"Great." I kissed his cheek. "Good luck with all that." I smiled before brushing past Damon on the way out as my form of payback for ruining an otherwise perfect morning. I walked out and went to the class I was planning on skipping.

After getting through that and taking about two tests I missed I started walking to the room to get some sustenance.

I drank the bag and started studying for another test. "Is it safe to enter the room yet?" Bonnie asked.

"Do you have your naked boyfriend still wrapped in sheets?" Caroline asked.

"No I don't." I replied as they walked in. "I'm sorry, I'm awful." I added. "I mean I tried to tell him we should go somewhere else, but you know, we got carried away." I explained.

"I'm just glad I have vamp hearing and didn't walk in before I saw anything." Caroline replied.

"Honestly it's not a big deal. If anything I'm jealous." Bonnie answered. "I haven't seen a half naked man in a while."

"Was that a cry for help because I'd love to help you find a man." Caroline offered. "Maybe I can find one too."

"Honestly I think Ms. Cuddles is starting to feel sorry for me. Look at her do you see how she's judging me?" Bonnie asked holding up Ms. Cuddles.