2

I woke up, another morning in the cellar of the Boarding House. Of course I thought it was morning. There wasn't windows in here so I couldn't be sure. Enzo came in with shot glasses of blood for each of us.

"What the hell is this for Enzo?" I grumbled looking at him.

"A heretic died. Lily isn't going to let it stand." He explained as I sipped some blood as he poured it into my mouth. "Now as much as I hate to do this..." he spoke as he walked away and brought in a bucket of rope. "Time to retie." He spoke as he put down the bucket.

"Just let us go." Caroline grunted in pain as he tied her up.

"Can't sorry darling." Enzo apologized as he started to get up and come over to me.

"Enzo please, this hurts really really bad." Caroline whined.

"Ugh. I hate whiners." He spoke as he went back over to her. She shot me a glance and I quickly used a spell to untie myself. It wasn't hard and I would've done it sooner, but I was waiting for Caroline to get a chance.

Enzo untied Caroline a bit and as he did she put the vervain rope around his neck and cracked it. He didn't die but she did stab him in the leg to give us a head start.

We vamped up and got stopped. "Leaving so soon?" The blonde asked looking at us. I snapped her neck and she fell.

"Mary Lou!" The brunette spoke worried.

"Caroline go!" I yelled as I went over to the brunette. She quickly started frying my brain. I turned to see Caroline gone. I really hoped she got help soon. I grabbed onto the girl and began to siphon from her. She groaned in pain allowing my head to be free from pain. All the sudden my neck broke and I fell onto the ground. So much for all that.

I woke up and I was chained up literally from the ceiling. I was barely standing and I could almost feel my arm muscles tearing. I realized I was in Stefan's old room.

"Great you've woken up. We have to prepare for Malcolm's funeral and Nora doesn't think her outfit is cute enough." The blonde looked at me.

"Mary Louise I look silly." Nora spoke from the back.

"Trust me darling. You wore it to Queen Victoria's funeral, it's beautiful." Mary Louise replied.

I heard a sigh and Nora walked out. I let out a soft scoff. "I wouldn't go with that one." I took a breath.

"See?!" Nora agitatedly looked at her before stomping off.

Mary Louise looked at me angrily. "Hey, hey. You asked for advice I gave it." I spoke looking at her.

"But you didn't give the right advice." She replied as she grabbed scissors. "I think you deserve to be punished for that."

"No, don't. I'm sure you can find a few dresses in the closet. Maybe even some in the master bedroom. My sister has some cute dresses in there." I explained looking at her.

"Wow. Thanks for the kindness. You should of gave Nora some earlier." She spoke angrily before stabbing the scissors into my stomach. I yelled in pain not able to really move. "Oh what a reaction." She commented putting a pencil into my arm.

"Ah! Stop!" I groaned in pain. "Please!" I pleaded.

"How sweet." She added as she stabbed me in my side with another pencil. "That should keep you quiet don't you think?" She asked as I nodded whimpering lightly.

She went away and I tried to steady my breathing as best I could.

"Ouch. Nora or Mary Louise?" A girl walked in. I was so caught up in the pain that I didn't hear her walk in.