12

I was riding on my motorcycle since Stefan took my car the first time. He was still running as far as I knew. I got to the news station in Dallas and I started to vamp in. I got inside and heard a weak heartbeat. I quietly went to it. I had no idea if anyone was watching him or what his thoughts were after being in a box for three years. I got closer and heard shivering.

"Rayna? You gonna kick me in the face again?" Damon asked shivering.

"As fun as that sounds no. I'm here to heal you." I spoke smiling to him. It had been a while. He ended up giving some people notes and I happened to be one of them. It said to look out for Stefan of course but he also wanted me to live a good life. It was heartfelt and super gross and cheesy.

"Emma." He spoke as I put my hand over his chest.

"Nice note by the way." I spoke as I healed him. "It was all unicorns and rainbows."

"I had to be nice to someone." He replied as I finished up.

"Yeah you were kind of an ass in the other ones." I replied as he sat up clearly feeling better.

"Much better." He commented.

"You know, I can't be too mad at you. At least you're actually trying this time." I smiled lightly. "Now how about that transfer spell?" I asked starting to unzip my bag.

"Yeah about that." He started as I turned to him. I looked him in the eyes as he stabbed my neck with some sort of needle. My vision blurred and I blacked out, falling sideways.

I started opening my eyes and I realized I was in a car. My arms started stinging and I tried to move them before realizing I was tied up with vervain rope. I looked to my left to see Damon driving the car.

"Good afternoon. This is your captain speaking. We have leveled off at our cruising altitude. Please feel free to move about the cabin, unless you're tied up with vervain rope..." Damon started.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked angrily as my wrists blistered.

"Relax I'm just changing the plan a little bit." He spoke calmly.

"And you had to vervain me to do so? You're such an ass hole!" I spat.

"You're one to talk. How come you only knew about the transfer now, huh? Three years and you never thought about it?" He asked looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Of course I knew it could work. Stefan didn't want to. He didn't want to put you in that situation so we looked for other ways." I replied. "You would know that if you asked! God, Damon, why don't you talk to people before you kidnap them and ruin things?!" I asked angrily. This was Stefan's life on the line so I wasn't about to take it easy.

"I understand you think I suck, but as soon as I get Elena back I'll be there for Stefan and everything will be fine." He assured.

"Not if Stefan is dead by the time she wakes up." I replied looking at him. "What are you gonna do when both of them aren't here for you Damon?" I asked before my phone started ringing.

"I'll get that." He spoke as he reached in my pocket and took it. "Hold tight brother. The vintage beast only goes so fast." Damon spoke through the phone.

"He won't do the damn spell." I spoke loud enough for Stefan to hear.

"Is that Emma? Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"I would be if I knew you were safe and I wasn't tied up with-" I started.

"She's fine." Damon interrupted talking over me. "And just so you're aware I am participating."