THIRTY FOUR

"Avengers Assemble!"

Steve signaled every person who you could think was there going through the portals Doctor Strange and his people opened to were coming out, T'Challas army came out chanting, with Asgardians, Rockets team, and more charging their way to Thanos's army.

Nova and Clint joined the battle as she had shot already ten creatures within the first minute. All the anger she was feeling was being expressed through her shooting.

"This is for the people he torn away!" She screamed, before she viscously pulled her sword out, stabbing a four legged creature in half.

Her chest went up and down with her heavy breathing,"Nova! They're some following after you. They see the glove on your waist band" Clint yelled to her.

"Alright then Cap, What you want me to do with this damn thing!?" Nova yelled to her ear piece.

"Get it far away from her as possible!" He answered back.

"No, we need to get them back where they came from!" Banner argued, while Nova stabbed a couple of creatures that nearly sliced her body into two.

"Too late, Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel" Tony stated.

"Hold on! that wasn't our only time machine" Scott said with her instantly hearing his vans horn.

"Anyone see the van!?"

"Yes, But your not gonna like where it's parked!" Another voice piped in.

"Scott I need you to get it workin"

"On it!"

Nova glanced around seeing a alien throw a spear at Clint.

"Watch out !" Nova warned Clint before she threw her body to him as they fell to the ground. Nova looked up, and quickly killed the alien before it got the chance to attack again. "You know, they still haven't told us what they want me to do with that" Clint panted.

"We need to get as far away from here and find Scott that's what we need to do" she answered,"Come on!"

The two ran through the battles, killing anything that was coming their way. But Nova immediately stopped when seeing a huge mini Godzilla size charging their way,"Other way!"

When they turned around there was another one just like the mini Godzilla screeching it's lungs out,"Fuck" she cussed, stumbling back.

"Go Nova!" Clint gestured her to run.

Nova instantly shook her head,"I'm not leaving you!"

"You don't have a choice!"

Despite her mind telling her not leave him she knew she didn't have a choice but to listen. She mouthed to him sorry before taking off. She hurried heading all the way back to the massive cement so she could see if there was any way around the place.