9 ZODIAC

Lino while flying began to think about all that had transpired. A few days ago he was a normal human looking for answers. He had searched the whole Earth for years and finally, he found out the answers he was looking for in the Zodiacs. He felt guilt for releasing them. He felt regret as he just wanted everything to go back to what it was. He could not and became determined to eliminate the Zodiacs. He was not going to stop until he reversed everything he had done. The journey was a long one and he stopped on a empty island in the middle of the ocean. He was hungry and smelled blood. The island was very small he rapidly found a small shrine with fresh dead animals. He started feeding on them. A yellow light began to shine from the water around the island.

Unknown: Who are you? What are you doing with the sacrifices for me?

Lino: I am Lino. I was hungry I needed blood. Who are you and why I can't see you?

Unknown: You fool. You have 60 seconds to go away.

Lino: Wait, the yellow light. You must be a Zodiac.

Unknown: I am Nakaris the 5th Zodiac. How do you know about the Zodiacs?

Lino: I am the one that frees you and I am the one that will eliminate you.

Nakaris: Well for waking me up I will let you go and I will forgive you for messing my sacrifices but you will leave now.

Lino: Show yourself. I already kill the 10th Zodiac and you will be next.

Nakaris starts laughing.

Nakaris: You are weak. I will kill you if you try to fight me. Get better and come back when you're worthy.

Lino began messing with the shrine. The island began trembling. An enormous hand got out of the water and hit Lino so hard that Lino flew 10,000 miles into the water. He began drowning. All his bones were broken he could not move. A huge whale ate him. He began drinking the blood from inside the whale. He still was unable to move. After a few days, he recovered his strength and got out of the whale. To his surprise, the whale was dead on a shore. He could not believe he was in Japan. It was night and he could see hundreds of red lights. He did not know where to go. He started walking to the road and found all the walls full of advertisements. It read the following:

Mind Games every day at 11:11 pm live on the Invisible Tower winner gets $1,000,000.

Lino thought it was too easy to be true he asked some people around him about the Mind Games. They said that the game was the most popular in Japan and that it started a few days ago. No one had won the prize because none had beaten the Puppet Master Adabra. Lino thought he must be the 9th Zodiac and asked how he could get in the game. They responded that nobody knew. Every channel turns to the game automatically at 11:11. The people who play are never seen again as the entry cost is your soul. When the show is over the Master says that the tower is only visible when you close your eyes.

Lino asks for the time. It was 9:00 pm. Lino keeps walking with his eyes closed but he does not see anything. A car honk makes Linos open his eyes as he almost gets run over. Lino decides to go to the sky.  He closes his eyes again. He sees the red light and heads towards it. He crashes into a wall but when he opens his eyes there is nothing there. He goes back to the ground. He touches the invisible wall and a door opens. Lino gets in. The game was starting. Lino was backstage. He looks through the curtains. The audience was all hypnotized. There were four players they looked normal. The Puppet Master comes out and the audience starts clapping.

Puppet Master: Welcome to mind games. The first question is. What is round but does not roll?

Nobody knew the answer.

Puppet Master: Well that is all for the show. No one wins today. Please turn it in tomorrow.

Lino gets out from backstage.

Lino: A planet

Puppet Master: Well you finally decided to join us. The answer is correct but the show is over.

Lino: Let them go. Let everyone go.

Puppet Master: Who are you? Come closer look into my eyes.

Lino: I am the one that gave you freedom. I am the one who killed Inker. I am Lino the one that will kill you.

Puppet Master: Finally someone worthy of my time. How rude of me. Let me introduce myself. I am Dabra the 9th Zodiac.

Lino runs towards Dabra but before getting to him Dabra disappears.

Dabra: You think you can kill me? How can you kill what you can't see?

Dabra commands all to attack Lino. Lino does not fight back as he does not want to hurt anyone. He propelled himself up. Dabra appears in front of him and tries to hypnotize him. Lino gets his wings out and puts his arms around Dabra.

Dabra: You cannot resist me. I am a God.

Lino keeps flying up. Dabra does not seem bothered by the altitude.

Dabra: You're strong but you won't resist my hypnotic powers. I cannot die. You cannot do anything.

Lino bites Dabra but Dabra starts laughing. Lino closes his eyes and sees a white light. He begins going down. He hits the ocean and keeps going deeper. Dabra is not affected by being underwater. Lino bites him again and Dabra begins to drown. Lino keeps biting and going deeper. Dabra dies from asphyxiation. Lino is very tired and is unable to go up. He thinks about the whale and starts looking for one. All of a sudden he appears inside the same whale on the shores of Japan. Lino gets out of the whale.

Lino: I can teleport but where do I go now? I cannot fight Nakaris. I guess I will follow the white light.

The roads were full with all the contestants from the game. They all look confused but fine. Lino is too tired to go back in the water to the white light. Linos gets inside the whale and cuts himself. His blood brings the whale back from the dead. He pushes the whale into the waters and starts his quest for the white light.

The End