BREAKING IN

A group of high school graduates decided to go and break into their school after the prom ended. A total of 15 departed from the prom to the school at midnight. They gathered at the basketball court. They started drinking and smoking weed and cigarettes. They put on music and started dancing. Slowly the couples went inside the classrooms to have privacy one by one. Five couples in total. The other five graduates kept drinking on the court. There were four boys and one girl. The girl passed out and three of the boys began taking advantage of her. She could not move but began to say no. The boys did not stop. A huge scream was heard. The boys stopped. A louder scream followed by silence. The three boys went to check on the others. They left the girl on the bleachers and they went to the classrooms. They saw blood in each class but none of the others. They went back to the basketball court. The girl was not there. They heard the girl screaming for help. They ran to the school entrance. They could see all of their friends dead, suddenly from the pile of bodies the fourth guy that was in the court stood up all bloody. The other three help him. He starts laughing and saying I am ok. The girl screamed again for help. They ran to the court. The voice was heard from inside the coach's office. The three boys see the girl. They asked her if she was okay. She screams you all touch me without my permission. The fourth guy enters and tells the girl to go with him. The other three backed up and as the other two were getting out of the office they both shut the door locking it from the outside. The boys started screaming. It was beginning to smell like gasoline and a few minutes later the court was on fire.

The next day they found the bodies of 13 graduate students deceased on the school grounds. There was no mention of any other student being there. It is believed that the 13 students were the kids of the survivors of a previous incident 33 years before in the same school where a boy and girl were bound in front of each other when a fire broke inside the coach's office killing both students. In the investigation, the girl was believed of being raped and the boy was believed to have been obligated to watch. The 13 students were found innocent of any wrongdoing as there was no evidence they started the fire on the basketball court that spread to the coach's office. Because they were minors and DNA testing had not been invented they did not give DNA samples.

In connection with the bound students, they have discovered after getting DNA from all 13 deceased students that they have matched DNA recover from clothing from the bound students. Giving authorities enough to charge their parents for the bound students' death. Of the 26 parents, 13 match the found DNA on the bound bodies. Mysteriously they also found DNA of the two bound students on all the 13 bodies found in the school.

The End