Chapter 17: The big bad wolf got shot with a sliver bullet.

Magsimula sa umpisa

I don't remember.

I was so angry.

All I saw was red.

But, something snapped me back to reality.

Tina screamed as a guy nearly stabbed her.

I then shook my head.

What the hell?

I kicked the guy in front of me in his throat and ran to Tina.

I took one look at the fuck who nearly stabbed her and shot him with my gun.

Die, bitch.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she said shaking her head.

I nodded my head and Tina jumped another guy and I turned and looked for my next target.

Only to have rough hands grab me from behind.

I turned and saw his face.

Joseph White.

Along with his brothers who were waiting at a door farther back in the direction Joseph was dragging me.

Joseph covered my mouth and I bit him and tasted a horrible metallic taste of blood.

I kicked and I tried to claw the shit out of him but he wouldn't budge.

I was bleeding slowly above my right eyebrow and I was for sure going to have a nasty bruise on my side from where some fucker kicked me.

I was fine though.

I stabbed him in his toes.

Then killed him.

We were even.

Finally we reached the door and he shoved me in the room and I fell on the ground.

"AGH," I screamed furiously at them spitting the nasty blood out of my mouth.

I anxiously looked at the two men who sickened me to the core.

Adam and Kyle.

"Ella, my dear, " Adam exclaimed mockingly, clutching his heart, "how nice it is to see you again!"

Die.

Then the fight outside became soundless.

Adam looked over to the door and gave the White brothers a look.

Joseph opened his mouth like he was going to say something when the fight outside became louder.

Much louder.

Then the door busted open and one of Adam's buffoons gasped, "It's a coven! A FUCKING COVEN!"

Then his eyes rolled into his head.

And he exploded.

I mean... I'm not over exaggerating at all.

He literally blew up.

The guts, glory, and all.

Then his remains fell to the floor in a bloody mess.

The level I was laughing at made me think I needed psychiatric help.

And through Adam, the White brothers, and Kyle's shock.

I ran out the door.

Yippe-Yi-Yay.

And then I turned the corner of the doorway in time to see Margaret send lightning blots into someones chest, stopping their heart on contact.

That's always nice.