Chapter Thirty Eight

As if Richie had read my mind he closed the four feet that were between us and wrapped me in a warm embrace. I rested my head against his chest and held him tight. He rested his chin on top of my head and rubbed soothing circles into my back.

Eddie

Then, I don't know if I was drunk (which I didn't even drink very much) or if I was just too sad, but I did the most stupid thing i could.

I looked up, grabbed Richie by the cheeks and kissed him.

And not like a soft kiss. He immediately moves his arms around my waist and i entangled my fingers in his hair. I began to nibble on his bottom lip and he easily opened his mouth. My tongue explored his mouth and soon our tongues we're fighting for space. He ended up picking me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I tugged on his hair a bit and he let out a moan. Somehow we ended up on the outdoor couch and I was on the bottom.

He held himself up so he wasn't crushing me and began kissing my neck. It started off as soft feathery kisses. I kept my hands in his curls. His kisses turned into sucking. He started nibbling and sucking on spot.

It was so nice that I had forgotten everything but Richie. The pleasure was amazing.

He then moved down and he began unbuttoning my shirt and loosening my tie. I started unclicking his suspenders. Soon my vest, shirt, and tie was off and his suspenders and shirt was on the floor was mine. I felt something brush underneath my lower back and tickle me.

So I accidentally thrusted my hips up and Richie let out a groan as I could feel his thing getting harder. He leaned down next to my ear and whispered...

"I haven't done anything with anyone since we first got to together. Eddie...I want to be inside you."

"Richie, I need you." I said. He smirked and bit my earlobe and started training kissing down my jaw.

I began unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to his ankles. He kept trailing kisses down my stomach and towards my belt line.

He kicked off his shoes and then quickly pulled off my pants and boxers and shoes. He looked down at me and whispered, "Oh Eddie, you're so beautiful."

I felt special. He made me feel special. I wanted to make him feel special too.

"Richie, I wanna make you feel good."

"Do you have like lotion or something?" He asked, pulling a condom out of his pocket.

"In my pocket," I said, needing him inside me already.

He jumped off me snd dug through my pockets and grabbed it. He rolled on the condom and lathered on the lotion and walked back over. He got back on top of me and started kissing my neck again.

Then he grabbed my legs and pulled them up around his waist. He then circled his finger around my hole.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." He murmured.

"Okay." I nodded. Then I felt his finger go inside me. He began pulling it out then shoving it back in again. I felt my eyes roll back and I let out a few moans.

He then pushed in two fingers then made it to three.

"You ready?" I was so close to releasing that I nodded my head ready to get him inside me.

He then pushed his dick inside of me and I groaned. Once he had it all the way in, he began pulling it out and thrusting it back in.

. . . .

He then released right after me and flipped us over so I was on top. I laid my head on his chest and intertwined my legs with his. I drew shapes into his cheat and he rubbed my back softly.

"Eddie?"

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Ever breaking up with you. You were the highlight of my life. You were my rock. You were one of my constants. Everything was changing but you stayed along with me. I am so sorry." He said, kissing me on the head.

"I love you, Richie. And you did what you had to."

"Eddie, will you go on a date with me?"

"Richie, I would love to." I grinned.

"Alright, well I would love to cherish the moment but I'm pretty sure a mosquito just stung my butt so...."

I laughed and got back up. I went over and began getting dressed again and he did too.

Once we had our clothes back on he helped fix my hair and I fixed his.

Then we walked back inside like nothing happened.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•