Chapter Sixteen

" Oh Ed's, your so cute when you're mad." He chuckled and kissed me on the side of the forehead.

"Just keep your eyes on the road." It took everything inside of me not to show how hard my heart was beating. This was the third time he's kissed me and I still get a tingly feeling.

Richie

When we got back to Eddie's apartment hand-in-hand, we put Brinda down and she ran and jumped up on the couch. We sat with her in between us and watched some TV.

Halfway through the third episode of the show, Eddie was already asleep on my shoulder. He as so cute when his mouth slightly opened and his eyes shut peacefully.

I picked him up bridal style and gently set him on the bed. I glanced over at his clock with the red numbers that said 10:17. I pulled off his shoes and shirt without him waking up and then pulled the blanket over him.

"Night, Eddie Spaghetti." I whispered, kissing him on the head.

I walked back out to the living room and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked for food. I found a microwave meal and I put it in the microwave. When it finished, I leaned against the island counter and ate it while looking out the window at the lit up the city.

After I finished eating I was throwing away the food when I felt arms slink around my waist and a body against my back and and a head lying on my upper back.

Eddie. "Hey," I whispered.

"Hi." He said, sleepily.

"Thought you were asleep." I said spinning around to face him.

He took a step back and looked up at me, "I woke up and you were out here so I wanted to just....nevermind." he said, getting nervous towards the end of his sentence.

"No no, you wanted to just what?"

"...cuddle."

I chuckled, "Of course we can cuddle Ed's."

He smiled and led me back to the bed. I slipped off my shirt and jeans until I was in just boxers and laid in the bed next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he laid his head on my chest.

I loved this moment. I don't want it to end. I love this small, curly haired, freckled boy in my arms and he is mine. I smiled and drifted off to the sound of Eddie's soft breathing.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•