Chapter Twenty

"Yes you did." He sighed, walking out the door too. Somehow at the end of such a great night, I ended up alone in Eddie's doorway looking shocked.

What just happened?

Eddie

What does he mean he's not gay? Do I mean nothing to him? I guess this entire relationship meant nothing to him.

I walked up the stairs as the rain hit me like little needles. I just wanted to be alone. I walked along the streets and sighed. I didn't realize I was crying until my eyesight got very blurry. I sat down on a bench and wiped away my tears hastily.

I need to clear my mind.

I'm going to go on a walk around the city. I got up and put my hands in my pockets and put my hood up. I started to stroll down the street when my foot slipped forward in a puddle and my body does back. I braced for the floor to hit me but it never did.

Instead I felt a large hand grab mine and pull me back up. But with my clumsiness I ended up colliding into their tall frame and face planted their chest. I heard a long deep chuckle and pulled away, I looked up and saw a guy about my age staring down at me.

He had bright blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. He had short blonde eyelashes and thin lips. He was a few inches taller than Richie. He had no freckles unlike Richie who had them littered across his face.

"You alright?" He asked, a thick Australian accent cutting through. His voice was low and his words rolled off his tongue.

"U-Um yes. Sorry!" I said sheepishly.

"Its quite alright," he said with a smile.

"Thanks for catching me," I said, suddenly not wanting to make eye contact.

"You're adorable, if you don't mind me saying that color looks great on you." he said, gesturing to my sweatshirt.

"Oh thank you," I tried to stop the blush that climbed up to my cheeks.

"Mind if I get your number, maybe we could get coffee sometime?" He asked, hopefully.

"Sure." We swapped phones and traded numbers.

Getting mine back I saw his name. "It was nice meeting you Davis."

"You too, Eddie."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

this is what davis looks like btw lol