Chapter Thirty Five

Oh God, I miss Richie so much.

I soon fell asleep, tears staining my cheeks.

Bev

This morning I walked in to the sound of Eddie's Angel of a dog, Brinda I think, pawing at the door of her cage. I opened it and let her go outside and she immediately went over to the first bush she saw and did her business. I let her run around our there for a little bit as I walked into our kitchen. I pulled out a cake pan and began making confetti cake mix in it. Once the dough was done I shaped them into cinnamon roll sized circles and popped them in the oven. I walked over and let Brinda back in and she ran straight back into her cage and laid down. Aww, she is well trained.

I walked back into Calvin and I's bedroom and he was still laying in the bed sleeping. I smiled at the sight of my beautiful husband looking so peaceful before walking into the bathroom. I walked in and took a shower and got dressed for work.

I slid on the navy blue pencil skirt and tucked in a light blue collared button up into it. I threw on my heels and began my light layer of makeup.

After brushing my teeth and combing my hair into a tight bun on top of my head I heard the oven beep. I walked out there and pulled out the cinnamon rolls. I put them in the fridge to chill and went back into our bedroom.

I walked over to Calvin's side of the bed and leaned in close and said, "Time to wake up." I pat him on the shoulder and kissed his head as he slowly and groggily woke up. I walked back into the kitchen and pulled the pan back out of the fridge and iced the rolls.

I walked upstairs and woke up Lena. I got her outfit for the day ready and turned on her TV. I pulled open her curtains and hugged a quick 'rise and shine'. I then walked across the hall and into Liam's room. I took him out of his crib and changed his diaper. I then changed him into a cute mint green shirt with overalls and tennis shoes over it. I combed his hair and brought him downstairs. By that time Calvin was already up and rushing around.

"Can you feed him?" I asked, setting a sleepy Liam down in his high chair. Calvin nodded a yes and walked over to the fridge grabbing him food. I walked back up the stairs checking on Lena. All I had to do was brush her hair. I combed it up into a ponytail, just how she likes it and then brought her downstairs for her surprise breakfast.

While she scarfed down her birthday cinnamon rolls I got her lunch ready. Then I made my way upstairs and knocked on the door to Eddie's room and I was met with silence. I opened the door and he was out like a light. I walked over and brushed his hair out of his face as my maternal instincts kicked in. I gently shook him awake and whispered, "Good morning, the kids have school and Calvin and I have work so we will be back later. Feel free to look around the town of you want and there's cinnamon rolls downstairs if you want them. Brinda has already gone outside and I'm about to refill her water and food right now." I said, getting back up and walking out. As I started walking out I noticed the picture he was facing.

The whole Losers gang.

I smiled sadly at the picture and just as I was about to step through the doorway to leave i heard Eddie whisper.

"Bev?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. For everything."

"Of course." and with that I was off.

Eddie

After eating and getting ready i decided to walk down a few streets to clear my mind and get some fresh air with Brinda. I harnessed her up and walked out the door. I took her down a few blocks just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do in the future. I don't wanna go back to my apartment because I don't think I can face Richie yet. I have so much love, anger, and sadness built up towards him. Mostly anger. How on earth could anyone just randomly break up with someone who waited THREE YEARS for them. I just don't understand.

Ring ring.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out and answered without checking caller ID.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Eddie, my lunch break is coming up, wanna come eat with me around one?" I heard Bev's words and checked the time. 12:04.

" Sure, will you pick me up though, I kinda still don't have a car. "

She chuckled, "Ahaha yes of course."

"Great see you then," I hung up.I

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•