How to get over a bad breakup

Author's note

Hey guys! It's beeen a longgggg whilleeee lol. I have no excuses for not updating, I guess I just wanted a break. Anyways.... if your going through a bad breakup, hear me out on this chapter.

How to get over a bad breakup.....
Okay first things first, don't beg your ex for another chance because it's not a good look at all! Ladies please don't be desperate. If your begging him/her for another chance, it's more likely he's going to remove you off his phone/ even block you. I know it hurts and you may be eager to but, you have to understand not everyone is going to want to be in a relationship with you. And please don't bring yourself down just because he/ she doesn't want you.

2. Have fun!!!
This step is sooooo crucial. None of y'all should be sitting in bed crying over some little boy. Is he crying over you boo??? Nahhhh. So I want you to go out with your friends, have fun, go shopping, GET YOUR HAIR SLAYED, NAILS DONE! POINT BLANK PERIODDD! 🤪 you will thank me later!

3. Take a break from social media ( remove your ex)
This step is crucial as well tbh. The reason why this step is important because gurl your gonna be constantly preeing his ig profile, checking to see if his Snapchat points when up,    reading previous messages. I know some of y'all do dis! 😂 when you keep checking up on your ex, your not going to recover from your break up sis!

Do you check on this???

I hope none of y'all go outside your homes to check on the garbage? 🧐🤔😂 so yeahhhh leave him aloneee

I hope none of y'all go outside your homes to check on the garbage? 🧐🤔😂 so yeahhhh leave him aloneee. Sis let me be frrrr with you 😠 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 HE DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOU!

If a man wanted to pursue, he would. PERIOD!!

4. Keep busy/ and your mind busy
Trust me, I know it's hard but you will be okay. I promise. 🤞🏽Some times it takes ppl a little longer to recover from a break up but, you'll be fine. I would suggest maybe watching your favourite tv shows, working out. Every time you start thinking of him, tell yourself to STOPP!

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, these are my fourrr very important steps to get over a breakup! Be free to message me if you want. If  I'm missing any tips on how to overcome a breakup please comment them below and I'll add them to part 2!!!