How to grow eyelashes longer

What's up slaying queens!!!  👑, I have been gone for like a month or two because I had to catch up with highschool homework. I just wanted to wish you all a happy holidays and I will be posting atleast once a week, so stay stuned!
*********************************

How to grow your eyelashes longer

I don't know why but usually boys are blessed with long eyelashes and girls..
The struggle is real. We have to be putting on mascara, false eyelashes etc.
Imma help you ladies to grow your eyelashes thick, long and natural. 💕

1. Castor oil
Apply a little bit of castor oil on a cotton then dap  it gently on your eyelashes before going to bed. You can also add a few drops of vitamin E to the castor oil. Leave it on overnight and rinse it all off in the morning.

2. Use less mascara

For all those mascara lovers sorry to tell you this but... Your going to have to use less mascara.
Mascara really dries out your eyelashes, it's good to give yourself a break from mascara and let them grow out naturally.

3. Vaseline

I found a easy affective trick on my own of growing eyelashes naturally and all you will need is vaseline. All you need to do is apply vaseline to your eyelashes before you sleep and in the morning rinse it off. I promise you guys  your eyelashes will be thicker and longer. Try and do this on a daily basis for better results.

4. Curl your lashes

This method will be very good for those who have straight eyelashes or people who don't have any.you can purchase the eyelash curlers at makeup stores like mac, sephora etc.

5. Leave your lashes alone

Try and leave your eyelashes alone and let it grow on it's own you just need patience. I don't recommend false eyelashes because some of your natural lashes come off while trying to remove the  fake lashes... But if you really want them, I ain't going to tell you what to do.