How to grow your hair long and healthy

I'm pretty sure all of us have different texture hair some straight, curly, wavy, kinky etc. And all of them are beautiful textures. I'm going to show you guys how to grow your hair long and healthy.

1. Trim

A trim would be a good start to your hair journey. You might have some split ends that needs to cut off. Trimming allows your hair to reach a new longer length. If you don't trim your hair, your hair will just keep on splitting and sooner or later your going to need to cut it off. If you reaching for longer lengths chop little by little by month till all your split ends are completly off.

2. Don't wash your hair all the time

Washing your hair too much can strip your hair I would say washing your hair once a week is good enough. Make sure once a month your using a hair mask or deep treatment for your hair and when shampooing your hair don't use  your nails and scratch your scalp use your fingertips.

3.Heat

When straightening your hair make sure you use heat protector spray. Using a lot of heat can damage your hair. Try using heat maybe once in two months, and try your best to keep away from heat. If you want long and healthy hair learn to take care of your hair and keep it away from heat or other chemicals such as perm.

4.Perm

I know of a lot of people who use perm (not going to call any names). They think perming your hair will make it straighter when it can actually cause hair loss. There are so much chemicals in these perms. How are you going to get healthier hair if your damaging it with chemicals. Just learn to love your own hair. No texture of hair is prettier than a different texture of hair. there all beautiful.

4. Patience

Remember that your hair won't grow overnight. You need patience. Try experimenting your hair . And use products that are good for your hair. You need to figure out what works best and what doesn't work so good. 

And Remember you are all beautiful !