A Little Big Meeting

Start from the beginning

Cranz rolled his eyes and sighed at Licht and signalled me and Kuro to follow them inside. I knodded and we all head back inside to begin the meeting.

I have to admit, I kinda of feel bad for Cranz for having this job as Licht's manager. It must be hard for him to take care of Licht even when Lawless is around because they always start fights whenever they are together. But I know that Cranz loves his job because he cares for Licht and Lawless even if those two opposites fight and try to kill each other, he's always there to stop them with the help of Guildenstern.

We opened the door to the Greed Pair's room and saw everyone all seated on the floor already talking about the meeting we are having today. Silence started to fill the room when we stepped inside the apartment.

As I sat on the floor with the others in the circle, they started talking again and I didn't bother joining the conversation because even though I am part of this problem and meeting, I just don't want to be the person that gets to be involved in their stupid conversation. I don't want to be involve in a conversation that will soon turn out to be an argument, so I just sat there listening to their conversation.

(N/A. Hahahaha, I keep saying the word "Conversation". Sorry guys... Back to the story.)

"Ugh... What's taking so long? I didn't come here just to talk about some nonsense." Lawless said sitting on the couch legs crossed.

"Haven't you realized that the fact we are all gathered here is because you and Licht were the ones who started a fight all because you wanted to borrow Licht's headphones?" Hugh said as he cleaned his glasses and put it on afterwards.

"Yeah, but what's the point in having a little meeting when the one hosting it is still not here." Everyone looked at Lawless, but because of the awkward silence, he changed the topic. "Man, I really need to get some new glasses." Lawless added as he pouted ignoring the stares of the others.

"It's your fault for stepping it in the first place you rotten hedgehog." Licht said petting Kuro in his cat form.

"Huh... Like you don't know who's "sitting" on you right now. Right, Nii-san?" He replied giving Licht a smirk.

(N/A. If you don't get the joke that's fine by me.)

"Shut up or I'll kill you Demon..." Licht said as he glared at Lawless then face to the black cat on his lap who was pretenting to tremble in fear. "There there kitty... Demons like that pest deserve to die and suffer in the underworld, and cats like you deserve to live with me here on earth."

"Says the Angel who doesn't like-"

"I said shut up!" Licht cut off Lawless' words as he kicked him high up until he got hit on the ceiling falling back down only to where he was sitting at.

"Would you two bastards behave for once. We are here to have a meeting not goofing around like you two always do. In fact, you two should sit down separated to each other. Am I right?" Misono said as he put his arms crossed in frustration.

"Umm... Watch your language Misono..." Lily said embarrassed. (N/A. Because Mikuni is there actually...)

"Ow!!! Hey, what was that for?!" Misono yelped as he rubbed his head in pain because he got hit on the head by his one and only brother.