Avada Kedavra

AVADA KEDAVRA

The three make their way back to the castle in peace, knowing that there's no threat back at Hogwarts

The three make their way back to the castle in peace, knowing that there's no threat back at Hogwarts. As they walk through the now empty courtyard, Millie narrows her eyes, "Where is everyone?"

Noah pushes open the doors and they march into the dimly-lit Great Hall, bodies are scattered all over it. Deceased, injured, and survivors. Millie and Caleb stop when they notice the family in front of them.

Charlie runs towards Noah immediately, glad his brother is alive, but the tears on his face show that something was clearly not right. He leads Noah to where the rest of their family is at and they all shuffle away from each other, leaving the body in the middle to be visible.

Noah lets out a sob as he kneels down in front of Jonathan's dead body. His cries wail across the hall. Noah's head is resting on his late brothers chest as Charlie stands next to him, inside the arms of his comforting mother.

Millie watches them from a certain distance, tears streaming down her dirty and bloody face. Her lips are quivering and it feels as if reality was finally settling in.

She feels her knees begin to buckle and she wraps her own arms around her body as if to comfort herself, knowing that Noah can't be with her at the moment because he needs his family.

Just as she's about to collapse, two smooth arms hold her up steadily, "Hey." He whispers to her. And at the sound of his rough but sweet voice, she allows herself to weep. Small whimpers escaping her lips as she wraps Finn up in a hug, glad that he's here and alive.

Finn doesn't hesitate to engulf her in his arms, knowing that's exactly what she needs. And he's forever grateful that they're in a more secluded space inside the Great Hall.

After all, he was still a death eater. And the sight of a death eater comforting a muggle-born that assisted the Boy Who Lived, would look extremely wrong in the Dark Lord's eyes.

Caleb shuts his eyes as he lets a few droplets of tears fall, he shakes his head as he tries to suppress the need to scream. From the corner of his eye, two bodies catch his attention.

Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks lie on the ground, hands clasped together in what seems to represent, forever. They were dead.

Caleb purses his lips and turns on his heels, marching out of the Great Hall and into Dumbledore's old office instead. He pulls out the pensive and takes a deep breath before pouring out Snape's tears in it and then diving his head inside it, ready to see exactly what Snape desired.

Two kids appear, a boy and a girl. They're sat by a tree, playing with the flowers happily, enjoying each other's company.

The second memory begins with two kids being at Hogwarts, getting sorted into their houses.