D-D-Dementors

D-D-DEMENTORS

After arriving at the Leaky Couldron after a very stressful summer with the Dursley's, Caleb rummages through the bathroom, fixing his messy hair and cleaning his dirty face thanks to the annoying trip it took to get here

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After arriving at the Leaky Couldron after a very stressful summer with the Dursley's, Caleb rummages through the bathroom, fixing his messy hair and cleaning his dirty face thanks to the annoying trip it took to get here.

Once exiting, something small and fast dashes by Caleb's feet. Looking, he spies a rather ragged-looking rat pursued by a decidedly ugly orange cat. As Caleb moves down the stairs, voices come from below. "I'm warning you, Millie! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy."

"He's a cat, Noah! What do you expect? It's in his nature." She yells back. As Caleb reaches the bottom, he finds his best friend protectively cradling Scabbers, while Millie does her best to restrain a hissing Crookshanks, her cat.

"A cat! Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me." He grimaces.

Millie rolls her eyes, "That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush." She looks down and begins to coo to her pet, "It's all right, Crookshanks. You just ignore the mean little boy..." Then, sensing another presence in the room, both turn. "Caleb!" She smiles.

After engaging in a crushing hug with the two, they sit down in the table. Caleb slams his hands on the table excitedly, "So Noah, Egypt! What's it like?"

"Brilliant. It's got loads of old stuff. Mummies. Death masks. Tombs–"

Millie continues to pet her cat, "You know, the ancient Egyptians of the Nile River delta worshipped the cat goddess."

Noah glares stonily at her, then turns back to Caleb. Just then, a commotion is heard. The Schnapps, Dacre, Jonathan, Charlie, Sadie, Arthur, and Molly arrive in a big masse, laden with purchases from Diagon Alley.

Arthur comes over to Caleb and hugs him, pulling him aside slightly, "Good to see you too, Mrs. Schnapp." Caleb smiles.

He grins before leaning down to his height, "Caleb. I wonder if I might have a word."

"Of course, Mr. Schnapp." As Arthur pulls Caleb away, the others continue to hover over the table.

"Caleb. There are some within the Ministry who would strongly discourage me from divulging what I'm about to tell you. But I think you need to know the facts. Because you're in danger. Grave danger."

Caleb's eyes drift to the fugitive poster on the wall, Sirius Black, escapee of Azkaban, is on the loose. "Has this anything to do with him, sir?"

Arthur purses his lip, "What do you know of Sirius Black?"

"That he escaped from Azkaban. That he killed someone..."

Arthur takes a deep breath, "Caleb, thirteen years ago, when you stopped..." Mr. Schnapp hesitates, unable to continue.