XII • You wont loose him

TW: Drug Abuse

It's been only a day without your dad but you still missed him. You missed him a lot. You decided that you were going to take the day off in order to cope. But really all you did was lay in bed and replay the day when you were 5 all over again. You hoped that you wouldn't have to see that again, ever in your whole life.

After school Peter stopped by and brought you some McDonalds. You both sat down on your bed and ate chicken nuggets in silence.

"How are you feeling?" He asked you. You shrugged. "You know he's gonna come back, and when he does he will feel better." He told you.

"I'm just scared, what if he doesn't get better? What if I come home one day and...and see him..." You paused. "When I was five, it was the first day of school. I was so excited to come home and see my dad, because he promised to take me out for ice cream....When I went down stairs he was lying on the floor, with a needle in his arm. It was the scariest thing i ever saw. I rushed upstairs and told Nat. He was rushed to the hospital, and I over heard the doctor say to Pops that if he hadn't been brought in when he did, he might've died..." you said wiping your tears.

"I'm..I'm so sorry, no five year old should have to see that." Peter said.

"When he was discharged from rehab he said that he was better, and that he wouldn't do it again, but I did my research, and knew that it probably wasn't true, but I still had hope. I don't know anymore."

"Hey. He's going to be fine, you know Mr Stark, he's strong." Peter reassured. You nodded.

"My dad may seem all though, but deep inside he's a sweet guy, you just need to get there first." You said. "He said that I wouldn't ever loose him, but i don't know."

"You won't loose him." Peter told you.

___________———————_______—
Holo. Idk what I'm doing with this story, like I do and have so many ideas, but I just can't find a way to get there. Anyways, I love you guys! And if you, or someone you know is struggling with drug abuse, please get some help, drugs aren't worth your life. Also Ramadan Mubarak to those fasting during Ramadan, hope you have good iftar 😛😛