Chapter Vlll • The Carnival

3rd POV
You and Peter get off the car and wave Happy goodbye. Leaving him just rolling his eyes. You look up at Peter and smiled.

"Where do you wanna go first?" You asked him. He shrugged.

"A roller coaster?" He asked. You nodded jumping up and down.

"I was hoping you'd say that." You said smiling wide, making Peter blush. You took his hand and dragged him to the closest roller coaster. You both got on and put on that thingy magiggy that goes down. As the ride was about to start someone interrupted.

"Wait!!" You looked over to see Ned and MJ. Ned was dragging her on the ride.

"Oh hey Ned." Peter said. Ned ignored him.

"Ned. When I agreed to this date I told you NO ROLLER COASTERS." MJ said. Ned just rolled his eyes. The roller coaster jerked into motion. It slowly went up the hill. You held Peters hand.

"Here we go!" You said putting both your guys' hands up as the roller coaster zoomed down making everyone's stomach do back flips. Both you and Peter were screaming and laughing while Ned was staring at you both with pure rage in his eyes.

You all get off the roller coaster. You and Peter are laughing, MJ is throwing up and Ned is mad. As you all walk around on your double date you sense the tension between Peter and Ned.

"Hey let's go to the photo booth next." You suggested. Everyone nodded. Peter and Ned walked ahead of you guys and you stayed behind with MJ. "There's something up with Peter and Ned." You told MJ. She nodded.

"I don't know what's up with Ned." She said.

"I think we should shove them in the booth and let them talk it out." You said.

"Good idea." She said. You both caught up with Ned and Peter. You all were standing in front of the booth.

"Ok Ned and Peter first." You said. "Me and MJ have noticed that both of you are being distant. So when you both are in there you guys better fix it." You commanded pushing them both in the booth.

"So why are you mad at me?" Peter asked Ned. He looked away. "Come on man talk to me." Peter pleaded. "Ned you can tell me anything. You know that." Peter said trying to convince Ned to speak to him.

"WHAT IF I JUST DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU?! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!?" Ned yelled. Peter was taken back by his response.

"IF YOU DIDN'T WNAT TO TALK TO ME WHY DID YOU COME HERE!?" Peter yelled back. Over all the commotion they didn't here the photos starting to be snapped.

"BE-becau..se..." Ned suddenly grabbed Peters face and smashed their lips together. Peters eyes were wide opened as the last picture snapped.

MJ and you were standing there silently shocked from all the commotion. They were brought back from the photo booth printing out the photos. The first three were of them fighting. But the last one...the last one was of them kissing. Your eyes widened as you looked at the pictures along with MJ. You were shocked and so was MJ.

"Well...." MJ said. But you just stood there patiently waiting for them to come out (heh). The curtains slowly opened and Peter stepped out. You handed him the picture and his face became red.

"Do you mind if we rain check?" Peter asked. You nodded.

"Of course." You said. Peter walked away his hand pulling at his brown locks. You called didn't know who to call. You needed to rant and didn't want to disturb Wades date so you called your Dad.

"Hey Dad, you mind picking me up?" You asked him.

"Yes of course honey." He said ending the call. A few minutes later his car pulled up. You got in. "You okay honey? Did Peter do a something because I swear I will beat his-."

"No no he didn't do anything." You said.

"Then what happened?" He asked.

"Well..what happened was that his best friend Ned kissed him and then he rain checked our date so..." You explained.

"Oh that's tough. You should probably stop having any contact with him." Tony said hopefully. You rolled your eyes.

"I called to rant not for you to stop me from seeing someone I like." You said.

"Oh so he's your crush now?" He asked.

"Yeah pretty much. But don't tell anyone." You said.

"I would never." Your dad said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes again. "You want some sushi or something." He asked.

"Yeah." You said. And then you guys drove off and got some sushi.