Chapter V • Penis Parker and Homo Rodgers

3rd POV
The next day at school you meet Peter and Ned at their lockers along with Wade.

"Hey cuties." Wade flirted towards Peter and Ned. You nudged him in his shoulder and glared at him. The bell rang and both Ned and Wade went to class while Peter walked with you. Once you both got to class you guys sat down in a conjoined desk. The teacher was running a little late and some group club members were asking for students to sign up. A girl approached you and Peter. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Hi New Girl would you like to join the Jesus group?" She asked. You chuckled.

"I don't think I would fit in there thank you though." You replied kindly.

"Why wouldn't you? Do you not believe in god?" She asked. You shrugged.

"I'm pansexual so not really my scene." You said with a kind smile. Her eyes widened in disgust and disbelief. She took a few steps back. She walked away quickly and started whispering to her friends. They look towards you disgusted. You looked down.

"Hey at least you aren't alone." Peter said.

"You're pans too?" You asked him. He shook his head.

"I'm bisexual. At least I think. I'm not really sure yet." He said. You smiled at him. He smiled back. The teacher finally entered to room and started teaching her lesson. The whole day had passed and you, Peter, Ned, and Wade were gathered around your lockers. Ned nudged Peter in the shoulder. Peter cleared his throat.

"S-so Y/n I was wondering if you would like to uh, go out to the movies or something later today?" Peter asked red as a tomato.

"Oof I wouldn't love to but i got grounded last night. But we should totally go next week maybe? If you're up to it?" You said.

"Totally." he said nodding and smirking in satisfaction. You smiled and started to walk away.

"I'll see you later Y/n I joined the football team." Wade said. You nodded and waved them all goodbye.  You walked down the stairs heading towards the door. Then you were shoved across the hall hitting your head on the wall. You looked up and saw a huge group of kids most of them from Jesus group and Flash's possy. They started kicking you and yelling homophobic slurs at you.

"Fucking homo!!"

"Fag!"

"Lesbo!!"

"Pussy Licker!!"

"HOMO RODGERS!!"

"Are you sucking Penis Parker's cock all day long!!"

They kept coming and coming from all the kids. And there were to many for you to take on yourself. So you laid there taking the beating. That was until you heard Flash grunt and hit the floor. You stopped getting beat and opened one of your eyes. It was Peter. Beating the living shit out of Flash. Peter got off Flash and everyone ran away.

"You'll pay for this Penis Parker!!" Flash screamed while running. Peter rushed over to you and helped you up he took you to the nurses office for no one to be there. Peter had no other option but to take you to the auditorium where decathlon club was held. You both entered the room and Ned rushed over to you guys including the others besides Flash who had an ice pack on his eye.

"What happened to her?" Mr.Harrington asked.

"She-"

"I fell down the stairs." You said cutting Peter off. Peter looked down at you and then looked back up.

"Let's get her to the hospital." Mr.Harrington said. Everyone nodded.

•••

Once you got to the hospital you were asked if you had any family to be called. You were about to say something but then you just shook your head. They put a cast on your arm. At this point everyone left besides Peter.

"You don't have to stay you could go home." You told him.

"No I rather be here." He said. You smiled and blushed. Your phone started to ring. It was your dad. You answered the phone.

"YOUNG LADY DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF VWRY CLEAR THAT YOU SHOULD BE HOME RIGJT AFTER SCHOOL WHERE ARE YOU!??" Your father asked you.

"I'm in the hospital." You responded.

"WHAT!! HWTA HAPPENED?!? ME AMD POPS WILL BE THERE IN TEN!!" And with that the phone ended. Peter rubbed the back of his neck like he always does when he gets nervous.

"Why did you lie? Why didn't you tell everyone what happened?" Peter asked you. You shrugged.

"I don't know. Please don't tell anyone, please?" You begged. Peter nodded. After a few minutes your Pops and Dad were here. Your Pops rushed over to you very quickly.

"Oh baby what happened who did this? Did he do it?" He asked pointing to Peter with one hand and moving your hair out of your face.

"No Pops I just fell down the stairs it's nothing to worry about." You reassured him. "He actually saved me." If he wouldn't have found me I'd probably be dead." You said.

"Don't say that sweety." Steve said placing a kiss on your forehead.

"You guys should go get me some sushi from my favorite place." You said grinning like a child with your eyes closed. Both Tony and Steve rolled their eyes.

"Fine." They both said.

"Don't go any where." Tony said. You nodded and raised your eyebrows. They exited.

"I'm gonna take a nap. You can leave if you want." You said.

"I'm fine." Peter replied.

"Ok." You said. You then closed your eyes and dozed off.

When both of your fathers came back with your sushi. They came into a site that worried them. You sleeping, but that wasn't the worrying part. It was that Peter was still here, sitting on a chair and resting his head on the side of your bed.

Hey guys!! I haven't posted in a while but I'm going to be posting more on here because I feel like it lmao. Baii LOVIESS 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕