Chapter IV • Spiderman

You decided to walk home from school to get in a little workout. You walked and walked until you noticed home was the other way.

"Ughhh!" You huffed. You turned around and started walking the other way. You took out your phone to text your dad that you would be home late  since you took the wrong way. You put in some ear buds and quietly hummed to Panic! At the disco.

You got home sometime after. You took the elevator upstairs. When the elevator doors opened your jaw dropped. It was Spiderman. You loved Spiderman since he made his first appearance last year. He was who you dreamed to be.

PETERS POV
Holy. Shit. I was sitting on the couch when the elevator doors opened. It was Y/n. What was she even doing here. Did she follow me? Is she also a superhero? Suddenly Mr. Stark and Steve walk into the room. They kiss Y/n in the forehead and ask, "How was your first day honey?" My jaw dropped, through my mask. She's...my bosses daughter??

Y/NS POV
I could see that Spider-Man's eyes had gotten bigger. I stared at him for a while.

"So honey, did you make any new friends?" My pops asked me while taking a sip of his protein shake.

"Yeah I met this guy named Peter Parker and his friend -" I was cut off by my pops spitting out his protein shake and my dad choking on his apple. And weirdly Spider-Man snorted. "Uhhhhh is there something wrong? Is he a criminal or something?" I asked.

"No, my apple was just bad." My dad said.

"And my protein shake had an apple in it." My pops said.

"Oh really, then why did Spiderman chuckle?" I asked.

"That's not your business, now go to your room." My dad told me.

"I didn't do anything wrong?" I told him.

"Go." He replied back plainly.

3RD POV
"I told you to stop doing that, I read that it mentally damages a child's brain. Do you not care about our child?" Steve lectured then ran off upstairs. Tony rolled his eyes and motioned Peter (aka Spiderman) to follow him.

"Yes Mr.Stark?" Peter asked.

"You can not let Y/n know your identity. EVER. You understand me?" Tony stated in a very strict tone. Peter gulped.

"I thought you didn't care about your child." Peter lightly chuckled and then got serious again. "S-sorry I mean yes mr. Stark."

"That's what I thought." Tony replied pointing towards the door while he took a sip of whisky from a coffee straw.

Peter swung back to his apartment and immediately pulled out his phone. He scrolled to Neds contact and tapped it about a million times.

"Hel-" Ned didn't get to finish his greetings before Peter recapped what had happened.

"HOLY SHIT NO WAY!! THIS IS BETTER THAN WHEN YOU DEFEATED THE VULTURE!! (Just go with it I mixed up the time thingy)" Ned yelled excitedly.

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!" Peter exclaimed.

Y/NS POV
I went to my laptop and tried to hack into my dads files on every superhero.

Access Denied

What that's strange... I can always get into my dads files. I try every hack I know but nothing works. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door and it opening. I slam my laptop shut.

"Hey sweet pea..how you doing?" My pops asked very strangely.

"I'm fine..how about you?" I asked.

"I'm fine." He said. "What were you looking at in your apple box?" He asked.

"Nothing." I say.

"Ok..I'll leave then." Pops said closing the door. Guess I'll have to find some other way to figure out who Spiderman is.

3RD POV
Steve hustles down stairs very angry with Tony.

"Anthony Edward Stark! I am so angry with you right now." Steve said.

"What the hell did I do?" Tony said oblivious.

"Because you sent our daughter to her room she has started...doing stuff in her apple box." Steve said.

"What stuff?" Tony asked uninterested.

"OUR DAUGHTER WAS WATCHING PORN!" Steve yelled. Y/ns eyes widened as she listened by the stairs. Y/n rushed downstairs.

"Pops! I wasn't watching porn!" Y/n said.

"Then what were you doing?" Tony asked.

"None of your business." Y/n said.

"Why isn't it any of my businesses?" Tony asked.

"Fuck you that's why!" You said and ran upstairs.