Chapter lX • Peter and Ned

Peters POV
I slowly walk inside the apartment, "You're back early, how was your date?" Aunt May asked as I shut the door.

"Strange..." I told her. I sat across her on the small dining table as she was sorting out the mail.

"Well..you were right..Ned does like me." I told her as she straightened a stack of mail by tapping it on the table.

"Oh, was he there?" May asked me while getting up and getting a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Yeah, he came with MJ." I told her.

"Then why do you think he likes you?" May asked taking a big sip of her water.

"Because he kissed me." She choked on her water.

"He KISSED you? On your date with someone else?" She asked really surprised. I nodded my head. "Was he your first kiss?"

"Yeah." I was replied back blankly.

"Then what happened?" She asked me. "Did she leave because she's homophobic? Because I will fight a bit-"

"She's pansexual May, shes NOT homophobic, and Mr. Stark and Mr. Rodgers, might be her dads..." I said.

"WHAT?! PETER SHES YOUR BOSSES DAUGHTER WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!??" May asked.

"I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER BEFORE I KNEW THAT MAY" I told her.

"Wait...you love her?" I nodded.

"She's just, everything I've ever wanted in a person." I said.

"Oh Peter, what did you say to Ned?" She asked.

"I didn't say anything, I just, Well I ran." I said.

"Oh my fucking god Peter." May said exhaustedly. I gave her a questioning look.

"What was I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Oh my lord, Peter imagine this, you kiss someone, someone that you think is amazing and that you may be in love with, and their Spiderman. And when you kiss them, they run. What the fuck you think he's gonna think?" She said.

"Fuck, you're right I got to go May." I said leaving.

"Language!" I hear her yell as I close the door. I put on my spidey suit in the elevator and swing to Neds.

I squat in my signature spidey pose on top of Neds fire escape. I knock on his window. I hear the shuffle of feet and see Neds eyes peek through the blinds. His eyes are red. Fuckity fuck fuck fuckkkk. I hear him unlatch the window and open it so that I could crawl in. I crawl in and close the window behind me. I pull my mask off my head and he rolls his eyes. "Why are you here?" Ned asked.

"We need to talk, more like I need to apologize.." I said, sitting next to him on his bed. "Look, I never meant to hurt you. It's just that when you kissed me..well it was unexpected. And it was wrong for me to run away like that. And..I'm sorry Ned but I don't like you like that, and I really hope that this doesn't change our friendship because, we've known each other since we were 8 man, and we've been through everything together. And I'd like to keep it like that, friends." I said. There was a moment of silence. "Are you going to say something?" I asked.

"You know it isn't easy being me. Ever since I was little I had no friends until you came along. Ever. Not a single friend. Never had someone to talk to or to hangout with. Nobody. Once you became my friend I finally felt like I had found someone. And for 15 years I did. Then you got your powers. And got abs. And now everyone can't seem to stop noticing you. But me? I'm just the fat friend that follows you around everywhere. You don't know half of the things said to me. Because you are always focused on Spiderman or girls or Flash or something about YOU. Never me. I have it much worse than you. And I thought that because I have you, that it didn't matter because maybe I had a chance. But now I realize that I don't. Because I'll never be good enough for you." I stayed silent.

"Ned-,"

"No. Stop. I think you need to leave." Ned said. I put my mask back on and left. I stopped at a local grocery store and picked up a sub. I sat down on top of a building having a view of the whole city.

3RD POVPeter decided that he needed to talk to someone but his go to was the person who needed to talk about

3RD POV
Peter decided that he needed to talk to someone but his go to was the person who needed to talk about. So he'd decided on you. He swung to your balcony and knocked on the glass door. You were sitting on your bed studying for a quiz. You looked behind you to see Spiderman there. You have a weird questioning look on your face. You slide open the door and invite him in. You take a sip of your coffee.

"What's up?" You asked. You took another sip of your coffee.

"I need to rant." You spit out your coffee.

"PETER??!" You asked in a loud whisper.

"Peter? Uh- wha- who's that?" You snatched his mask (wig) and almost fell on the ground. It was Peter Parker your crush standing right in front of you with a Spiderman suit on. You take a step back and almost trip when Peter catches you right before your head hits the floor. You then hear a knock on the door and your dad walks in causing Peter to drop you and you hit your head.

"WHAT THE FU-,"

Authors note: hi, just so you guys know I'm not trying to be rude when I wrote what Med said like calling him "fat" I just really wanted Ned to have a lot of feelings in my story because I feel he's under rated. I also didn't know what else to write because I don't know much about Ned, and so I took some similarities from me and him for example both of us are not the "ideal body type." And used it, so it's in a way me putting myself into Ned lmao. Yeah just wanted to say that, bye LOVIESS🤧🤧🤧🤧
Word Count: 1030