Chapter I • Bad News

3rd POV
You were sitting on your bed reading a book when your dads Tony Rodgers Stark and Steve Rodgers Stark called you down to the living room to tell you something. You placed your book down on your bedside and walked down stairs. You slowly approached the couch where both your dads were standing in front of. You sat down cautiously.

"What's going on..?" You asked them confused.

"We have some...bad news.."Said Steve. You gulped. Bad News for normal people was that they were grounded or something. But, in the Rodgers Stark family, bad news meant somebody died yesterday.

"What is it?" You asked clearing your throat.

"We have to...move.." said Tony.

"WHAT?!" You yelled as you jumped out of your seat. At that moment you felt as if your life was gonna end. You had just gotten used to this terrible school of yours. You had started to make some more friends. But now you had to move? "This isn't fair!" You yelled.

"Honey you have to understand, this is an improvement for us." Steve said.

"THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!" You screamed.

"LANGUAGE!!" Steve yelled,

"Go to your room and start packing we have a week." Tony told you. You ran up the stairs and screamed. You slammed your door and slid your back down the door sobbing. After a few minutes you heard a knock against your door.

"Who is it?" You said your voice weak.

"It's Wade...I brought chocolate.." Wade is your best friend. You guys have been friends Since Forever. Even though you guys didn't go to school together you guys hung out a lot. You opened the door and he brought you into a hug. "Shhh...it's gonna be fine. I bet the people in your new school won't be as mean right?" He rubbed your back soothingly.

"Yeah I guess.." You honestly werent sure how the new school would be. But you guessed that it would be better.

"Here I'll help you pack okay?" You nodded. You both started packing and you went through all your clothes to see which to donate, trash, and keep.

•••••••••••••••••
The week went by quickly and you were sitting down in the plane with Wade. Wade didn't go to school because he didn't have enough money so your dads took him in and raised him. They said that he's gonna go to your new school so at least you'll have a friend. After the flight you landed in Queens. You had to say it was pretty chilly. You guys drove to the new Avengers headquarters. Once you got there you got out of the car and was surprised to see that it wasn't a tall massive building. It was somewhat normal.

"You see it isn't that bad." Steve said to you.

"I guess." You shrugged and went inside. Steve frowned.

Apparently the avengers had moved in a couple months before and that's why you hadn't seen them around. You were in the room next to Vision. For some reason it had stuff in it already.

"Dad!!" You called out. Your dad came up the stairs.

"Yes sweet pea?" He asked. He then took in the realization of why you called him up. "Oh! Uh you can have the room next to Natasha I forgot we didn't clean this place up."

"Who's room was it?" You asked him.

"No one important." You shrugged it off and rolled your suitcases into the room next to Natasha's. You were pretty happy because it was bigger then the one before. You started to unpack your things when your Pops (Steve) came into the room.

"Hey (Y/n)." He said.

"Hey Pops what's up?" You asked him.

"Huh nothing just checking up on you. By the way can you come down stairs after you finish?" You nodded in response and he walked off.
                          ••••••••
It was 9:00 pm and you had finished packing. You went downstairs where Steve and Tony were waiting.

"What's up?" You asked them as you sat on the table in front off them.

"We have the school papers and such for you. Including your schedule and stuff." You nodded and took the papers.

"Midtown School of Science." You loved science so you had no problem with it. "Okay cool, when do I start." You said as you shrugged.

"Tomorrow." Tony said.

"What? Don't you think it's a bit soon." You asked.

"Nah you should be fine." Steve said. You nodded.

"Okay then I'll be in my room." You said as you got up and started walking down to your room. As you passed you saw Wade in a ball on the floor crying. You ran up to him and crouched. "What's wrong??" You asked him. He just hugged you and sobbed into your shoulder. After a little bit he calmed down.

"I'm not gonna fit in..." he said.

"What do you mean you have me I bet everyone's gonna be nice okay? Don't worry." You shushed him. He nodded into your shoulder. You never saw him cry before. He always was so powerful. Brave. Strong. But you always knew. On the inside he was breaking.

You both got up and you got him a bottle of water. He drank the water and you told him to take some rest and so he did. You turned off the light and exited the room and went to yours. You changed into some pajamas and went to bed. You were excited but terrified for tomorrow. You kept thinking of the possibilities and soon dozed off.

Word Count: 930 💕