➸ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

"YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH THEM! Never, and not under my breath!" A familiar male voice growls out protectively, with another female figure standing by his side as the duo faces head on a group of rough-looking people before them.

"Not when you're gone in a few minutes. Surrender the kids, and we will spare your entire pack!" one of the intruders reply snarkly, his eyes flashing a tint of bright red, and Yerim shivers at the sight of that. Rogues. Rogues. They are everywhere.

The female opens her mouth in attempt to speak up when a palm instantly covers her lips tightly, causing a small whine from her as she turns her head instantly, wondering why her mate will even forbid her from speaking when her eyes widen at the sight of the figure beside her. It is not Jeongguk. In that one second, her eyes narrowed at the stranger beside her, yet he seems to be comfortable with her, shooting her a warning look as he places his finger against his lips, as if shushing her.

Yerim furrows her brows, as she glances around their surroundings, wondering where she is and who the heck is that guy before her when a loud cry from outside tears her attention away, causing her to whip her head in the direction just to see the female crying out loud, on her knees as her hands waver above the torn head from the male's body.

"No, no!" she cries out as the boy beside her sucks in sharply, as Yerim's chest tightens tightly at the scene before her; she struggles against the boy's grasp, wanting to break free so that she do something, anything to save the female when the boy shakes his head, tightening his grasp against her, pulling her backwards into his chest as she spots the pearl-like tears rolling down the boy's face, with his clenched gritted teeth.

"Run, Yerim, run."

Run.

"We need to run. Run."

Run. Run.

"— Yerim, are you alright?" a voice interrupts, with the Luna of Black Ravens jerking slightly as she exhales out sharply, glancing around her surroundings while grasping the figure beside her as a form of reassurance. "Yerim?" the voice calls out to her gently, with the young Luna turning her head to the left, just to see the Luna of Crimson Pack looking at her with a worried expression, and from the corner of her eyes, she notices Jongin moving a little closer towards them, muscles tensed and in a defensive posture.

Yerim licks her lips, moisting her pink lips as she realizes that she is grasping Seulgi's wrist rather tightly, releasing her grasp instantly while mumbling a soft apology, in which the older female shakes her head, reaching her hand out carefully before rubbing the younger girl's back. "Are you alright? You suddenly went quiet during your talking, and next I know, you're in a little shock?"

"Rogues. Were there no rogues a few seconds ago?" the younger Luna shakes her head, looking at Seulgi as she asks, in which the other furrows her brows in confusion while looking around their surroundings — the meeting room. How can there be rogues?

"Luna, we are still in the meeting room. Alpha has left along with the Alpha Park for further discussion on the rogues' sighting by the boundary lines, and have left both Luna Park and you here," Jongin tilts his head slightly, his plump lips pressing against each other as they form a thin line, staring at his female pack leader with caution.

Yerim instantly relaxes, heaving out softly before shaking her head, shooting Seulgi an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, I was just remembering the other day's incident, where Sejun and I have stumbled upon a rogue by our boundary line. I guess I am still in a shock from that, with the increased reports of rogues sightings these days."

Lies. The young Luna is not in shock, but rather, processing whatever which has been flashed before her — it was so real, as if, she has been placed into somebody's else body and 'forced' to witness that brutal scene before her. Glancing at Jongin, who has been staring at her in silence for the past few minutes, she figures that the male has his own questions but is holding them back with the presence of the Crimson Pack's Luna.