➸ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

A FEW SECONDS LATER, the pack members being raising their heads, some hopping onto rocks to get a better look at their Luna, who is a White Wolf, which is indeed a rare thing, and the fact that there is a White Wolf present in Black Ravens, it sure means a lot to the pack now. Jeongguk whips his head around, barking out at his pack members, who howl softly in return, and soon, most of them start prancing into the woods, before taking off as they begin running across the forest.

Yerim watches through the eyes of her wolf, feeling a little amazed at the way the pack members are running ― the way their limbs coordinate together to run, when she can barely take a proper step. Just then, Sooyoung yips at her side gently, causing the younger girl to glance at her with a slightly confused expression, when the red-colored wolf takes her position by Yerim, staying closer to her side.

Sooyoung then sticks her left paw out and waves it slightly mid-air before placing it down, and doing the same with her right paw, as Yerim watches before understanding that the other is attempting to teach her how to walk in the wolf's form. As Yerim attempts to move her left paw, followed by her right paw, her back limbs seem to fail in coordination as they both move at the same, causing the new wolf to trip, stumbling slightly as Jeongguk swiftly places his head beneath her chin, lifting her up gently.

Yerim lets out a whine, filled with total confusion and frustration, as she hears a few snorts around her, causing her to look up just to see Jihoon and Donghyuck, who have been laughing at her. She then narrows her eyes at them, before snapping her canines at them as the two wolves freeze instantly, before lowering their heads in due respect.

Jeongguk then chortles out in amusement, before facing Yerim, tilting his head towards the right, as if encouraging her to try again. The Luna tries again, making a few steps forward which is a progress and soon, she begins trotting around the courtyard with a few yips here and there at times. 'Alright, you guys can go ahead and join the rest. We will be right behind,' Jeongguk instructs the rest of the pack members, who have stayed behind, to assist their Luna in her first steps.

Sungjae, the brown-ash wolf, lowers his head before gesturing his head towards the woods at the rest, before taking off, ensuring that Sooyoung is by his side as the few of them disappear among the trees of the woods. Jeongguk then throws his head in the direction of his mate, who is still making small rounds the courtyard, as a smile creeps onto the wolf's face.

'Brother!' a voice appears in his mind, and the Alpha glances towards the left to see his sister, Heejin, in her wolf form ― a dark grey wolf in the typical female size, which is smaller slightly than Yerim in physique, trotting up towards him with her mate, Chanwoo, by her side.

'Heejin, how is the first shift?'

'Painful, but bearable. Anyways, Yerim is a White Wolf! That's so cool! I wonder what's her power.'

'Yes, she is and I wonder what too, but since you are able to prance around wildly, how about you and Chanwoo head into the woods, join the others and familiarize yourself with the route, let your wolf sink into her surroundings,' Jeongguk suggests, or rather states, as both the younger wolves grunt in response, before bouncing off towards the woods.

By nature, most of the wolves, who shift at their first time, tend to get the hang of moving around in their wolves' forms which is why it is normal for them to join their pack during the run in the forest, and through the running, it allows their own wolves to develop the survival instincts as they get used to the woods' routes since they will be taking up patrol duties eventually.

Just then, Jeongguk feels a nudge against the side of his left cheek and he turns around to see Yerim looking at him with a slightly tilted expression, indicating what she's supposed to do now. 'Run,' he says, and watches with slight amusement as his mate widens her eyes at the fact that she can hear his voice clearly.