22

Hobi's POV

After breakfast was finished I walk into the living room to see her eomma on the sofa

Bora stayed with her appa

"Hobi.."

"Ne?"

"I have a question?"

"What is it ma'am?"

"Your relationship with Bora isn't abusive right?"

"God no I would never do anything to hurt Bora"

"Oh because I happened to walk in yesterday when you both were in the living room"

I make an o shaped mouth

I feel weird because she saw my member than

"And I saw her crying and hugging a pillow and you trying to grab her wrist and then you did but violently and I was worried for my baby"

"Ma'am I love Bora with my entire heart I would never hurt her it was just at the moment I get um.. very needy for her"

"I know Bora told me"

"And I wanted to try something new and I scared her.."

"Oh?"

"It was something kinky I wanted to try something kinky with her and I happened to scare her which made her upset and I let her go and she ran away from me so I chased her downstairs to the living room and she sat there hugging a pillow and crying so I tried to calm her down and get her back upstairs so you and your husband don't walk in on us but she didn't obey... I've been needy lately for her and she always accepts it and let's me please her but she didn't want to try with the kinky.. maybe I was a little to aggressive with it.."

"Maybe because I've never seen Bora more scared since she dropped her appas vase"

"Aw.."

"Yeah but what did you do to scare her?"

"Oh I find this violent myself and I regret it but I slapped her clit"

"Oh yeah she was terrified"

"I didn't know it would hurt until she did it to me and hit me on my.. repeatedly"

"She's a girl of fair games... and if she was terrified she should've started kicking her legs"

"She did but I'm not someone that knows everything about her I didn't know that but now I do and I won't do it again.."

"Ok also I wanted to ask you something"

"Ok"

"I want you to Marry my daughter"

"Oh?"

"I understand your being a responsible man not leaving her but I want you to get married"

"Does she know about it?"

"Ne I told her I expect you both married"

"Oh.. ok"

"Do you know what she likes?"

"She loves the Color purple"

"Funny her name means purple"

"Yeah"

"She also like small things she isn't a person who would carry a big ring"

"Here give me a second" her eomma gets up and rushes to the kitchen

She comes back

"Like these types of rings small jewelry and purple I already said that but just to let you know.. she likes things that shine in the sun"