Predictive Programming

Start from the beginning

[9/11]

9/11 is probably the most known predictive programming example. People have pointed to so many things that seem to have predicted 9/11.

Many believe 9/11 has been predicted for years before the attack happened. They believe so many movies and other forms of media, even for children, have put 9/11 in peoples minds that way when it happened more people would blindly believe the official story.

I can't add pictures right now so I'm just going to try to explain the things I found.

1. In 1994 a Viceland Magazine (a Beavis and Buthead magazine) was published and in one article there was a picture of 2 al-qaeda bombers riding in planes about to crash into two big towers.

2. In 1993's Mortadelo in the background there is a plane crashing into two big towers.

3. In 1995 the Illuminati card game was released and on one of the cards is the WTC and a big explosion, Knocking one of them down.

4. In June 2001 Coup's album cover was released. In the background were two towers with smoke pouring out and about to fall.

5. An Osteoarthritis ad was released where the twin towers had bones in it with a plane heading towards the towers. It was captioned with "Everyone thinks their joints are safe and strong until the day Osteoarthritis (written on the plane) collapses them."

6. In 1983 a book titled Asi Sufre Lantino America by Jose Borja was released. The cover depicted the twin towers, with one on fire and collapsing with people falling out of it.

7. 2 days before 9/11 two drawn images where released in a supplement magazine. In the background are the twin towers with planes approaching each of them in the exact spots th planes crashed at.

8. In 1975 a comic called Cracked issued a comic with the headline "This issue is a complete DISASTER." In the background is a huge tower with fire shooting out and a plane going into it. Next to it looks like another explosion although there is no visible second tower.

9. In 1968 an Ad was ran by the Committee for a Reasonable World Trade Center. It depicted the twin towers with a plane going through it.

10. In the pilot episode of 'The Lone Gunmen', an X-Files spin-off that aired on FOX six months before 9/11, the plot featured the theme of hijacked planes attempting to crash into the World Trade Center.

[7/7]

The 7 July 2005 London bombings, often referred to as 7/7, were a series of coordinated terrorist suicide attacks in London, England that targeted commuters travelling on the city's public transport system during the morning rush hour.

In the 2004 BBC programme, 'Panorama: London Under Attack', a fictional scenario was presented in which terrorists detonated three bombs on the London Underground and a fourth bomb in the streets above. One year later, as part of the 7/7 attacks, "terrorists" detonated three bombs on the London Underground and a fourth bomb in the streets above.

[TITANIC]

The 1898 Novella, Futility, told a story in which a giant "unsinkable" ship (with too few lifeboats) called Titan crashed into an iceberg and sunk 400 nautical miles from Newfoundland. In 1912, a giant "unsinkable" ship (with too few lifeboats) called Titanic crashed into an iceberg and sunk 400 nautical miles from Newfoundland.

[TRUMP AS PRESIDENT]

In 2000 The Simpsons aired an episode where Trump ran and ultimately won the presidential election. In one part Trump goes down an escalator and one of his supporters has a sign and ends up dropping it. If you play the Simpsons version from 2000 and what Trump did in 2015, they are almost identical. One of his supports even drops a sign just like in the cartoon.

[SANDY HOOK]

In Batman The Dark Knight Rises there is a part where the characters are identifying possible targets. On the map you can see Sandy Hook written.

[BOSTON BOMBING]

Both Family Guy and American Dad showed something happening at the Boston Marathon or generally talked about it.

Family Guys episode showed Peter driving and running over people in the Boston Marathon as well as remote detonating two bombs.

American Dad didn't exactly say or show, but the episode aired the night before. Two characters talked about two blasts. Some point to this as predictive programming.

[THOUGHTS]

Those are really the biggest events I could find. There are more examples of each and more examples of events that have been predicted. It's just up to you if you believe them or not.