Disney Theories Part One

[OVERVIEW]

So I found quite a bit of theories pertaining to Disney films. So much so that I'm going to be breaking them up cause I don't want one huge freaking chapter.

I'll be posting 2 - 3 theories in each part (sometimes more depending on what it is)

Now, you can name a Disney movie and if I can find any theory about the movie I will definitely post about it.

Anyway, let's get into the first two theories I have for you.

[MULAN]

Now Mulan is one of my favorite Disney Princesses and one of my all time favorite movies. I haven't watched it in a very long time though, which makes me super sad.

Anyway, if you remember the movie it deals with a lot about ancestors which are like stone statues that come 'alive.' The ancestors send the Great Stone Dragon to help Mulan on her journey but if you remember the dragon doesn't wake up so Mushu goes instead.

This theory suggests that Mulan is actually the Great Stone Dragon, which is why it didn't wake up.

Now in the movie there are a lot of themes about reflection, including the song that Mulan sings (which is the greatest Disney song ever. Don't @ me). But also, when Mulan decides to go to war and she is preparing to leave in place of her father she picks up her fathers sword that has a dragon on it. You see the dragon and then she lifts the sword up and you see her reflection. Many interpret this to be imagery that Mulan is in fact the Great Stone Dragon.

Also towards end of the movie Mulan shoots off this canon or firework thing (I forgot what it was. I haven't watched in a long ass time,, leave me be) and it was shaped as a dragon. This caused an avalanche which killed many Hun soldiers.

Now many people believe that the reason the Great Stone Dragon didn't wake up at the beginning of the movie was because it was inside of Mulan all along.

[SNOW WHITE]

As we know Snow White was named that because her skin was as pale and as white as snow. But some people believe that she was named that because of cocaine.

Cocaine is white and is sometimes referred to as snow (hence Snow White)

But they also point to the dwarfs. They say that they are symptoms of cocaine use.

Now I am not an expert on cocaine. I've never done it and I haven't been around people who use it. So if any of this is wrong don't be like "tHaTs nOT a StMpToM!1!1!1" I'm just going by the theory.

Happy - Cocaine use can make you extremely happy
Sneezy - A lot of the time cocaine can make the person sneeze as you have to snort it
Bashful - Cocaine can give people anxiety
Grumpy - Some people who use cocaine can get extremely angry at the smallest things
Dopey - kinda self explanatory tbh.
Sleepy - even though this isn't a huge symptom it can make some people sleepy I guess
Doc - you'll eventually need a DOCtor if you get addicted.

[DISCUSSION]

So those are the two Disney theories I have so far.

Remember if you know of any Disney theories let me know about them and if I can find enough information I'll post them in the book.