Prologue

A/n : hey everyone Knightmare/Blackheart are here and welcome to the prologue of "Fate Of Remnant" and I hope you all are having a fantastic day/evening/night and I hope you all enjoy whatever the hell you're doing. let's get this started.

And a big thank you to my friend zombiereader334 for giving me the idea on how to start this story.

15 year old (Y/N)

It was a rainy day as I was standing over the grave of my father because today......is his 7th anniversary. I was very young when he died. The police said he had a heart attack.....but I know the truth.......he was killed. I don't know what or who killed him.....hell I can't even prove that he was killed because there's nothing on him, no poison, no stab wounds, no nothing........but I know that....I'll take my revenge. I then kneel down and put the boquete of flowers I got on the gravestone.

(Y/N) : hey dad. Hope you're doing well. You don't need to worry about me though.....I could deal with life just okay. Aunt Olivia is taking care of me......but it's not the same without you. I hope you're happy in the heavens. Goodbye dad. I love you.

I then got up and left the graveyard. The rain was getting very heavy so I just rushed to my old house which was nearby and is mostly empty. Only my dad's old stuff are in there. I pulled the hood of my coat over my head to prevent me from getting wet because of the rain. I could quickly get inside so I wasn't that wet. I went through the old living room as I saw our old stuff. It was heartwarming that they didn't actually move most of the stuff and didn't sold it to anyone. Well.......no one even wants to live in a house that is rumored to be haunted......except for weirdos who want to make some stupid show about haunted houses. A small smile came across my lips as I saw them. It reminded of the times I used to play hide and seek with my dad or when I played tag with the other kids in our neighborhood. It was a lot of fun. I went up the stairs to my father's room. He always had a big collection of old stuff....but what always caught my attention was a really old looking golden helmet. My dad said that it's off limits because it's 'dangerous'. I don't know how can a helmet be dangerous? I mean.....it's just an old helmet. How dangerous can it be? I went upstairs to the attic where I knew my dad kept his old stuff and looked at the golden helmet then picked it up and it reflected my face. truth be told....I'm just surprised it's not covered with dust. I wanted to put it back on the shelf again but then I heard something.

??? : put on the helmet.

(Y/N) : what the hell?

I looked around the attic and saw no one. Then......what the hell was that?

(Y/N) : hello? Anyone here? If it's a prank or something you better know that it ain't funny.

??? : it is no prank young one. Put on the helmet and all shall be revealed to you.

Oooookay? This just got a whole lot weirder. Who the fuck is talking to me? Do I have schizophrenia all of a sudden? Did I had schizophrenia all along and didn't-

??? : JUST PUT ON THE GOD DAMN HELMET!!!

(Y/N) : okay okay. No need to yell.

I picked up the helmet again and lifted it over my head and put it on. I was almost ready for something epic to happen.......but it didn't.

(Y/N) : okay......thanks for nothing I guess.

I wanted to take off the helmet but then I noticed something........I was taller than I was before. How I know that? I couldn't reach the top shelf without a chair before. Now I can just reach it with my hands. What the fuck?