antonio dawson

Pairing: Antonio Dawson x Reader
Summary: Antonio gets shot and his wife confronts you
Warning: none

Pairing: Antonio Dawson x ReaderSummary: Antonio gets shot and his wife confronts youWarning: none

"He's going to be okay, right?" You asked as soon as you came face to face with his doctor. Eva and Diego were sat, waiting for any word after you had picked them up from school. You knew they deserved to know what was going on with their father, even if Laura didn't agree. You and Laura didn't get along at all. The kids loved you but Laura hated that Antonio had moved on, even if she was the one that walked out. You made him and the kids happy, something that just didn't sit right with her but you didn't really care.

"He's going to be fine. The bullet was through and through. He did lose quite a significant amount of blood but we've given him a blood transfusion. He should make a full recovery but he's on medical leave for a while." The doctor explained.

You placed a hand on your chest, "Oh thank god."

"You can see him if you want to." The doctor spoke. Eva and Diego were quick to walk down the hall into his room, you not far behind. You let the kids have a moment before he beckoned you over.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like shit but then again, I was shot

"Like shit but then again, I was shot." He cheekily replied.

You shook your head with a slight giggle, "That's not funny."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Laura screeched as she barged into Antonio's hospital room.

You rolled your eyes, "I'm here because I love him. I picked up your kids when you were supposed to. I'm here when you're off doing god knows what. You don't get to judge me when you have no idea what he's gone through. He almost died and you're more concerned about my presence."

Antonio placed a hand on yours, "Laura, leave. I'm done. You have no idea what's going on, you don't know and I'm doing giving you chances. The kids shouldn't have to deal with our constant fighting. They deserve a happy home and I don't get have that with you, they don't have that anymore."

"What are you saying?" Laura asked in disbelief

"I'm done. I want full custody of the kids."

"You can't do that."

"I can and I will."