alex summers

Pairing: Alex Summers x Reader
Summary: saying goodbye to Alex before he leaves for the army
Requested: yes

Pairing: Alex Summers x ReaderSummary: saying goodbye to Alex before he leaves for the armyRequested: yes

"I don't want you to leave," you pouted as you tightened your grip around him. He was leaving for the Army after having gotten his orders and even though you understood, it wasn't easy to let him go, it never was seeing him leave. He was you whole world as you were his and that would never change.

Alex sighed before pressing a kiss to you head, "I know but you know I have to. If it was up to me, we would be buying a nice house on the countryside and start the family we've always wanted. I love you but orders are orders, love."

"Why is this so hard? I don't want to say goodbye." You cried.

Alex moved away a little so he had you at arms length, "It doesn't have to be, I'm going to come back. I love you. We will have a long life together. We are not saying goodbye but see you later because I will do anything I can to come home to you."

"I know, I know

"I know, I know. I love you too. Promise me that you will come home? Promise me we will build the life we have always wanted? Promise me will be a family? Scott and I will be waiting for you." You vowed.

Alex pressed a kiss to your head, "I know. I will be back, to build the life we've always dreamed about, to have the family we've always wanted. You mean the world to me, you are my life."

"You mean the world to me too. I will write to you every chance I get, and you best believe I'll make Scott write to you too." You grinned. You knew you would miss him more than anything but you wanted him to leave with happy memories, not you balling your eyes out before he leaves.

Alex laughed, "I know you will. Promise me something?"

"Anything."

"Don't stop living. I want to come home and listen to all the memories you've made in the time I've been gone. I want to hear all about the crazy things you and Scott have been up to." Alex practically begged.

You nodded, tears slowly gathering up in your eyes, "I promise. When you come back, you will hear everything about my adventures. You will hear all of Scott's stories. Just promise to come back home?"

"I promise. I love you."

"I love you too."