embry call

Pairing: Embry Call x Reader
Summary: going after Embry after you find out the truth of the Pack and him finally imprinting on you

Pairing: Embry Call x ReaderSummary: going after Embry after you find out the truth of the Pack and him finally imprinting on you

"Why didn't you tell me?" You yelled as you walked towards Embry.

For the past three weeks he had been ignoring you, and you had just found out from Jared that they were shapeshifters and all the legends were true.

In all honesty, it had been a mistake, you weren't supposed to find out but you had come across a vampire in the woods and Jared had saved you. You wanted to be mad at Embry, but it hurt more than anything, even if you understood why he didn't tell you.

Embry turned around to face you but refused to look you in the eye, "I didn't want to hurt you."

"Bullshit

"Bullshit." You said through gritted teeth.

Embry sighed, "It's the truth. I never wanted to hurt you. You mean the world to me and I didn't want to drag you into all of this. I wouldn't be able to bare it if you weren't my imprint."

"What's an imprint?" You asked as you tilted your head in confusion. What is he talking about? You thought.

Embry sighed before finally looking you in the eye but quickly froze. As you looked him in the eye, it was like the whole world had stopped and you could see your future together. He was it for you. In that moment, no one else mattered. Only him.

"Wow." He spoke in awe after a moment.

You snapped out of toy daze before glaring at him with narrowed eyes, "What just happened? You can't look at me like that and not explain what the hell just happened

You snapped out of toy daze before glaring at him with narrowed eyes, "What just happened? You can't look at me like that and not explain what the hell just happened."

Embry smiled slightly, "Don't worry, I'll explain everything. I'm just glad you're my imprint."

"You keep saying that but I don't know what it means." You sighed, defeated. You didn't understand and she wasn't explaining.

"It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like... gravity moves... suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend." Embry explained.

Your jaw dropped as you looked at him in shock, "An-and what d-do you wan-want?"

"It's up to you?" Emery answered confused. He had been taught that the imprintee chose the relationship they wanted to have. All he had to do was follow your lead.

You shook your head, "No. This affects me just as much as you so you should have a choice. What do you want to be?"

Embry smiled, "Some people are just lucky, I guess."

You giggled softly, "That doesn't answer my question

You giggled softly, "That doesn't answer my question."

"I'd like to take you on a date and see where it goes?" He nervously spoke. One of the things that you loved about Embry, was how sweet he could be and how cute he looked flustered.

You grinned, "Perfect. Looks like you owe me a date.