" Owoo, congrats man!" He said while touching Mingyu's thighs. Ok now I'm boiling mess. He touches his thighs! How dare him. And Mingyu, you just let him do that? Calm down Wonwoo, I don't want to scream or what just calm.

" Ok class sorry I was late. Ok so now we continue our class."

----------------------
Time skip*

Kring!

It was lunchtime. I quickly packed my things and ran to the canteen. I saw Jeonghan and the gang with Mingyu. I sat besides Mingyu and put out my food container. " So guys, I have a great news. Jeonghan will be shooked after hearing this." Seokmin said grabbed our attention. " What is it?" Jeonghan asked.

" Wonwoo and Mingyu in official relationship right now!" He said with excitement and joy. " Wow, congrats you guys."

I was smile back. And I'm realizing thaf Mingyu is blushing red. How cute.

Then, the others was congrats us too. I was non stop smiling. It makes me happy. Because I have someone to guide me in my whole life and that is Mingyu. Our group is loud af except Jihoon and Vernon. But then a voice interrupted us. We looked at that guy. It was that shithead.

" Sorry Min, but this sit available? My friends left me. Can I sit here?" He asked with a soft tone. What a fake.

" Sure."

" Thanks Min. Ur the best." He faked his smile and sat besides him. " So Min, after this is art class,right? So want to walk together,please?" He said with his puppy eyes.

We were looking at him disguised. Except Mingyu. " Fine but treat meh after school." "Fine."

" Why you guys quiet?" Mingyu asked.

" Nothing just we want know when did you guys becoming bestfriend?" soonyoung asked.

" In the first day of school."

" Oh okay, guys why so quiet? Let's continue our loudness!"

" Heck yea!"

" I'm with y'all!"

" Just stop it." Jihoon shut them.

" No way, we were Boo,

"Seok,"

"SOON!!! Never be quite! Right guys?"

" Of course. Ohoho."

And they continue their loud talk. I don't care at all. But my eyes are still locked at that shithead. How dare him his touched Mingyu's hair!

"Mingyu, what's your shampoo? It's smells great." He said with whisper in right at Mingyu's ear.

" Ouhh Minseok. Stop that. And I forgot the shampoo's brand." He said while put down his hand from his hair to the table. Thanks Mingyu.

" Ouch ok ok."

"By the way, did art have homework?"

" Neh."

" Yes." Mingyu said with eating his cookies that his mom made for him.

" Hey can I taste that?" That shithead asked and pull Mingyu's head to his side and just ate that cookies in his mouth.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(just imagined)

Ok now everyone in the group was shooked. I was boiling mess right now! How fucking dare him!

" Hey can we talk for a moment privatly?" I asked with annoyed tone.

That shithead is annoying af.

" What do you want to talk about?"

" Just come with me."  I walked out the table. He just nodded and followed me.

~~~~~~~~~

We were now at the roof. " Ok so what's your problem?" He asked. He just asked that. You know that I'm was fucking mad right. I'm just want to punch you right in your face.

" Why you faked your acts and did that to my boyfriend? You know that he is MY BOYFRIEND!"

" Ahahaha, so funny. You know what it is because I like him."

Wait he likes Mingyu?

" No way, why you want to destroy our relationship? Why it is always YOU?"

" I just like him and I don't want Min to get closer with you. You need to keep secret from him. Got it?"

" Why do I need to listen to you?"

" Or else I'll make him mine." He said and left the roof.

No. He is mine. Only MINE.

Kim Mingyu is mine.

------------------------------

That a long chapter. Sorry for mistakes and enjoy.