Speacial Chapter

Mingyu entered his house,a bit sloppy from their exhausting date at the amusement park.Although he is absolutely terrified of rollercoasters and haunted houses,he was still able to have fun and spend quality time with Wonwoo.

Though,a long day always requires a long sleep in most cases.And in Mingyu's case,he'll definitely slap anybody who disturbs his peaceful slumber.

The tired male quickly took of his shoes,kicking them to the wall and walking to the kitchen.He was slightly bothered by the quiet atmostphere the house is giving off but has a slight idea of his family's whereabouts.

And as expected,he saw a note stuck on the fridge.Resting his palm on the cold metal,he leaned in,reading the content written messily on the piece of paper.They must've be in a hurry.

'We're out for vacation.Yes,without you.Boys in the house is allowed unless you're back from a bar.Go do that shit somewhere else.

Love,
Your family'

Mingyu giggled.He opened the fridge,taking out some water before chugging it down to its last drop.

The male quickly ran upstairs to his room,opening it with a creak.He took off his shirt and fished out his phone from his jeans.

'I had a good day today.
Make sure you get some rest.
XXX'

Mingyu smiled as he read the text from Wonwoo.He was busy typing a reply for him,when suddenly he felt two muscular arms wrapping itself around his abdomen,his phone falling out of his grip.

The frighten male yelped,thrashing around in the stranger's strong arms."Let me go,bastard!What the fuck do you want?"He yelled and tried hitting his arms,only for his body to be contacting the wall.

"I'll stop if you be a good boy and obey me."The man whispered huskily into Mingyu's ear.He was somehow taller than Mingyu,which is the reason why he traps him so easily.Mingyu managed to sigh,his body calming down as his shoulders heaved up and down.

'Why do I always find myself in this situation?'He thought to himself.

The guy smirked when Mingyu stopped fighting back,he was more obedient than the last time they met.

Last time...

He leaned in,his body pressed agaisnt Mingyu's back,who was whimpering from the sudden burden."So,"He started,licking his lips."I heard that dumbass has tried you.Why didn't you sent him behind the rails just like you did to me?"Mingyu's eyes widen.He knew exactly who the person this man was talking about,and he knew who this man is.

Mingyu didn't answer,instead,his face went red and hot in anger.Balling his fists,he recalled the encounter and the shit he has to go through because of this sick bastard and can't help but be more angry."How petty of you to want him in jail with you.We both know for a fact that Minseok is nothing like you,Kim fucking Minhyuk."The man smirked.

"Oh really now?Just a reminder that he is my brother,though I won't admit a soft cunt like him is related to me."He smiled wickedly while Mingyu snickered in return.

"I know all that he did was because of your threat.You blackmailed him into taking over your job to make my life a living hell,involving Wonwoo,who he was with at the time.When he grew to liking me,you threaten to escape prison and kill me.Is that correct?"Minhyuk was taken aback by the sudden outburst.He fell into silence as the tension increases.

Mingyu scoffed."I'm guessing all of the above is true?You're really such a dick."He insulted,shrugging off the fear rumbling in his chest.Right now,he need to destroy this man and prove to his friends that Kim Mingyu is not a softie.Well,he is,but he's also a badass.

"Ugh,Minseok must've told you all this didn't he?Then,I guess I must keep your mouth shut."He looked for something in his jacket,one of his arms retracting from Mingyu.Mingyu took this chance to elbow him in the chest and kick his legs making him stumble.

Minhyuk screamed as he launched fowards,Mingyu quickly avoid it so he can kiss Mingyu's wall.He pushed Minhyuk's body to the wall,preventing him from doing other attacks all the while the sprayed cloth he wanted to use on Mingyu was held against him.Any second now and he will black out."You fucking suck,you know?I hate you for everything you did to me and everyone you've hurted along the way,including Minseok.That guy fucking rocks and he deserves better than this."Mingyu scolded before Minhyuk passed out,his unconcious body hitting the cold floor.

Mingyu smiled satisfiedly at the frozen body.Just then,his phone rang.He bent down,looking at the caller's id before picking it up."Seok?"

'OMAGAHD!!Min are you okay?'Came Minseok's panicked voice from the other line."Yeah,why?"

'The cops said Minhyuk escaped and he's wandering around the city.You should be careful.I'm scared he's looking for you.'He blabbered making Mingyu giggle.He sat on his bed and looked at Minhyuk's figure.

"Yeah he was.And I guess he's found me."He said calmly,nudging Minhyuk with his foot.'WHAT?!Min,are you joking?FUCKING RUN BITCH!!'He yelled into the phone making Mingyu tore his phone away from his ear before shushing Minseok.

"Chill,Seok.He blacked out.Just get the cops to come here and take him away."He could hear Minseok shouting to someone on the other line as he giggle.'Really?Thank god,Min!I was so worried for nothing!'He sighed in relief and Mingyu smiled.The sound of someone bursting through the door made Mingyu end the call after bidding goodbye to Minseok.

He quickly got up,opening his door and running downstairs,only to be pleasantly surprised by a certain male."Mingyu!Are you okay?"He slowly approached the taller with concerned eyes."I'm sorry.I came as fast as I can.A-a-are you okay?Did Minhyuk hurt you?Should I-"Wonwoo was cut off by Mingyu throwing his body to him.

"Mingyu?"He called as he played with Mingyu's hair.The taller only placed a chaste kiss on his neck and continued to embrace him tightly."I'm tired,Wonwoo ya.Let's go to your house and cuddle?"Wonwoo was confused but nodded otherwise.He wanted to asked about what happened but he chose to save that for later.

"Can you atleast let go of me so we go to my car?"Wonwoo patted Mingyu's back while the taller shook his head,burrying it deep in the crook of Wonwoo's neck."It's cold.You're hot."Said Mingyu.He was still in fact,shirtless.

Wonwoo chuckled and kissed his boyfriend's head."Why are you shirtless anyway?"Wonwoo gripped on Mingyu's back thigh and managed to lift him up like a baby."I was thinking about you.So naturally,I took my shirt off."He teased,earning a red and flustered boyfriend.Mingyu connected their lips and smiled at his shy boyfriend lovingly.

"The cops will be here soon.We should go."Wonwoo nodded as Mingyu burried his head on his neck,clinging onto him like a koala.He still has to deal with Minhyuk later but right now,he just wants to be in the comfort of his boyfriend.Not that he was scared,he just prefers being in Wonwoo's welcoming arms.Something about it makes him feel protected and forget all his problems,and that's all he really needs as of the moment.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thank you for reading(・'з'・)