Take some pictures of him

*Wonwoo P.O.V* - after lunch-

That new dude is really handsome.  Honestly I kinda like his shyness for say hi to me. It's just to cute. I'm melting right now. What's his name again? Oh it's Mingyu. Cute.

  Next class is chemistry. Neh I'll just skip this time. I don't give a damn anyway. I would to take some pics of him. He. He. He.

  I'll grabbed my stuff and stalked him. Him and Jun walked to the theater class. And then Mr.Lee asked them to go to Mrs.Kim's class. I'm good at hiding. That's my talent. I'm hiding at the ceiling. How I ended here? I'm stayed until the bell rings.

    I heard a conversation. " What's your next class?" asked Jun. Wow same question.

"English. What's wrong?"

"Vernon in that class, I think. I'm found out that you and him are not like a friends yet. Right?"

"Yeah, but I will think of it to become his friend." With his smile painted on his face.

So cute.

" So k I'm gonna go. Bye."

"Bye Jun."

Mingyu got out from the class. He walked but suddenly stopped. He lost I know it.

  I'm proud of myself. Yea I mean I'm took some pics of him. It's was quite cute. This pics is one of them.

(A:N imagine him wearing white sweatshirt and has brunette's hair

(A:N imagine him wearing white sweatshirt and has brunette's hair. Thnk u.)

He looks perfect. His eyes, his smile, his height, everything. I'm felt quite satisfying.

  Ok continue the work. Mingyu got lost. Maybe it's my chance to get close with him.

   When I walked through him to asked him, someone asked him.

Wait.

No.

Not him.

Park Freakin' Minseok.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A:N

- This chapter is  trash. Kinda failed. But hope u guys enjoys.