Ch.7

~Taehyung's PoV~

All 23 of us were fortunately able to rent enough cars for us to be able to travel together.

Car seating arrangements (driver in bold ):

Jungkook Taehyung
Mark Haechan
Jisung Chenle
Renjun Jeno Jaemin

Taeil Doyoung
Kun Taeyong Jaehyun

Johnny Ten
Yuta Winwin

Lucas Jungwoo
Xiaojun YangYang Hendery

Jungkook drove as everyone else in their own cars followed because he knows the streets of Busan.

We rented the biggest car because I absolutely love the Dreamies, and couldn't help but want to be with them.

"So Mark, have you been back to Canada lately?" I looked at his through the rear view mirror.

"No, but I plan to during the summer. I'll be taking Donghyuckie with me." I nod, but Jungkook had a confused look.

Before I was able to ask why, someone interrupted.

"He'll finally introduce Donghyuckie to his parents after a year of dating." Jisung had a smug smile after saying so.

Haechan was embarrassed while Mark was hitting Jisung who sat behind him.

"Wait, I'm confused. Who's Donghyuck?" Jungkook finally said something.

"I am!" Haechan raised his hand, and smiled proudly.

"Why do you have two names?" I asked and smiled, this story is my favorite.

"Well! Back in the olden days when Mark and I-"

"Just tell them already." I laughed at the young boys impatience.

"Shut up, Chenle." He fired back.

"Anyway. Mark and I were only about 8 years old when we met at recess. He was the new boy, and I had been at that school for only a year. We were both lonely. I had always had a darker skin tone, so I was bullied regularly, and had to move schools a couple of times." Everyone in the car stopped to listen, even if they had already heard the story before.

"Mark and I had, for some weird reason, sat next to each other on the snack bench during recess. We were both lonely, so we started talking, and got to know each other more. He asked me why I was alone, and I told him about why I'm bullied. He then proceeded to say that he thought it was cool that I wasn't pale like everyone else. He said that his mother told him that people get darker in skin color from the sun. He said that he thought it mean that their skin was full of sun, so he started calling me 'Haechan'. As everyone here knows, Hae means 'sun', and Chan means 'to be full of'. That's why I'm called Haechan, or full of sun." The three boys in the back of this big car were cheering and clapping, wiping fake tears off of their face.

Chenle was laughing with his infamous dolphin laugh, and Jisung looks in admiration at the said Chinese boy.

"Oh shut up." Haechan was receiving taunting faces from the boys in the back for saying that.

"You're just saying that because after many years, you two finally were able to say that you were in love with each other." Everyone in the car, including Jungkook, laughed.

"Well what about you, Renjun? You say that but you three haven't done much to progress your relationship we each other." The trio in the back didn't know where to look.

That information was obviously supposed to be kept a secret from each other. None of them knew that they all liked each other.

Chenle and Jisung just laugh together as Mark sort of scolds his boyfriend.

In other words, this car is a perfect mess.

"So, Haechan and Mark are dating. Chenle and Jisung are unknown. Renjun, and whatever the two other people's names are about to date?" Good thing I had stopped laughing in time to hear my brothers question.

"Exactly. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the day that they all confess. Jeez." Jungkook just smiled.

"It'll probably happen in a short matter of time.