Ch.6

~Jungkook's PoV~

"Okay boys, I'm leaving. No parties, burning houses, hurting people. Be good to one another, and be safe! Learn lots from school!." She blew us a kiss before stepping into her company's car.

She's going on a business trip.

Her third one in the last four months.

She's a busy woman, working for me and herself, making money to pay for housing, education, food, everything.

"What should we do today, Kookie?" Taehyung happily jumped.

"Sleep. I don't know. What do you want to do?" He thought, and thought, had an idea, threw that away.

"I don't know." We both paced back and forth.

Many ideas filled our minds, but none seemed to satisfy us both.

I wanted to work out, Taehyung doesn't like that.
Taehyung wanted to get our nails done, fuck no, sorry.
I wanted to watch a movie, Taehyung would just fall asleep and waste money.
Taehyung wanted to go out, today is decided (by me) as a stay inside day.

"This sucks ass." Taehyung plopped himself onto my bed.

"Geez, I thought you would never curse." He looked at me, surprised.

"I'm older than you, Kook."

"That's two years."

"And I have two balls, that still counts as 'I have at least one ball." Hyung is snappy today.

"Well damn, okay. But that doesn't even make sense." I giggled along with him.

"I know." He then proceeded to close his eyes.

"Bitch, if you don't open your eyes, I will stab you in your sleep." He quickly opened his eyes, and glared at me.

"It's 'Hyung', to you." I decided to have fun with that.

"Bitch Hyung, I'm bored." Right after saying that, I ran out of that room, unknowing of what Taehyung would possibly do to me.

I heard his footsteps pass my hiding spot multiple times, way too many times for a regular human being.

"I give up! Where are you." I waited until he left, looking for me again, to come out of my secret spot.

"AH! My fucking heart! You scared me!" He jumped back almost a foot away.

"Haha, sorry." We were both bored once again.

"How about we invite your friends over?" I looked at him with disgust.

"Jimin? That little bitch? No, not right now. Honestly, they're all probably fucking each other." Taehyung burned bright red.

There was a knock at the door, a voice who said 'Oh shit', and then a ring from the doorbell.

Taehyung happily opened the door, only to let in a whole fucking stampede of people.

"Holy shit, what are you guys doing here?" Taehyung was embraced in one of the biggest group hugs I've ever seen.

"We came to visit today!" Taehyung had the biggest smile.

"Guys, this is my baby brother, his name is Jeon Jungkook." Many, MANY eyes were on me, it was honestly intimidating.

"Get in a line from oldest to youngest." There was a whole lot of mess going on, except for the people at the end of the line.

Finally they settled down, and Taehyung took in a big breath.

"Jungkook, this is Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Yangyang, Chenle, and finally, Jisung."

21 names was a lot to take in all at once.

"Hi." What? I didn't know what to say to them, okay?

"These are my friends from Daegu all the way to Seoul." I just nodded.

"They gave themselves a group name, and many sub units for who hangs out with who the most." My brain made more space of memory to help me remember this.

"First off! My favorite sub unit: NCT Dream!" 7 people stepped out of the line, mostly the people at the end of it.

(Yes, Mark is in this.)

"Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung." They all bowed.

This seemed very choreographed.

"Next! NCT 127!" Dream went back into line as the next group came out.

"Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Mark, and Haechan." This group stepped back.

"Now, NCT U. Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Lucas, and Mark." They waved, and then stepped back.

"Now, the last unit! WayV!"

"Kun, Ten, Winwin, Lucas, Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang."

A lot is going on.
********************************************

I'm so sorry. I just haven't been having the best life atm.

It's been hard recently, so I haven't been able to actually update anything.

I hope you're still there.