Ch.1

We gettin' straight into this one.
************************************
~Taehyung's PoV~

I ring the doorbell for what seems to be a million times.

"I hope this is the right house. I followed the directions and everything. It's the same number of address. I can't wait to see Jung-" The door finally opened.

"What the fuck do you want?" The guy who opened the door gave me a hard gaze.

I gulp as I realize this dude is shirtless, ripped, and fucking hot.

"So.... we're just gonna check each other out? Or." He raised a brow at me.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm Kim Taehyung, and I believe my mother and brother live here." I give him my signature square smile.

"I think you got the wrong house, bud. I'm the son of the lady who owns this place, and I don't have any siblings." He just shrugged and leaned up against the door frame.

"Could you possibly help me? I'm from Daegu, I've never been to Busan before, so I've never seen my mom's house." He smirked before speaking up.

"Okay, I'll help you. As long as you help me. Come on and step in." He let me and my heavy luggage through.

I look around in awe and all the pictures of a cute child, presumably this guy, around the house.

"Cute." I whisper, quoting one of my good friends own words.

I heard the door close and the faint click of the locking door.

"So, Taehyung." His voice makes me turn around to face him.

"Yes?" He once again smirked, but have an eye smile at the same time.

"You want my help, right." It was more of a statement than a question, but I nodded nonetheless.

"Alright, well you'll have to help me first." I nod excitedly. I can't wait to see my family.

"Y'know Taehyung, I recently broke up with my girlfriend." What he said shook my heart.

If I had this guy as my own, I'd never let him go.

"I'm so sorry to hear that."

"Don't. Really, don't. She was a bitch, someone who hoed around behind my back. Not that good a fuck anyway." The change in mood scared me.

"Anyway, what I need help with."

"Oh yes!" I say, getting out of my thoughts.

"I need you to relieve me of my lacking ability to have intercourse at the moment." His words confused me to a max level.

"You want me to what?" I ask, confused as ever.

"In short, Taehyung. I want to fuck you. Pound you nice-ass. Make you scream. Sound good?" I was speechless to say the least.

He was so blunt, and sorta very open with me, a stranger.

"I-Uhhh..." I gulped down, or at least tried to, the block in my throat that I felt.

In a split second, I was lifted off the ground by my legs, and pinned against the wall behind me.

"I'll ask you again, Taehyung." He leaned in to whisper into my ear, "Does. That. Sound. Good?" His godly voice made shivers crawl up and down my spine.

I squealed a little when he started grinding against my clothed.... area.

"Uhm! We jut met.... uh.." He caught onto my ignorance of his name.

"Jungkook." I widen my eyes.

"Oh shit." He immediately stopped.

"What? You got your period or something?" He sassed.

"N-No! It's just that we shouldn't be doing this!" He makes a face, questioning what I said.

"Put me down please." He gently places my feet back onto the floor.

I straighten my clothes and hair up, before speaking.

I stick out my right hand.

"My name is Kim Taehyung. Eldest son of Jeon Taekyo. I'm your older brother, Jungkook."